3

Enjoy Reading:))

Armaan drove quickly to his penthouse, expecting a 15-minute commute from his office. 

However, he arrived in just 8-10 minutes due to the lack of traffic.

 When he reached his penthouse floor, he noticed his door was unlocked. 

This angered him and he wondered who had broken in. As he entered, he heard noises coming from his room. He carefully approached the room and was surprised by what he saw causing the commotion.

" Hello, Mr. Jr. Maheshwari!! Your presence has been awaited by me forever"

' Seriously Mr. Kiddo Maheshwari'

" Bhaii stop calling me kiddo"

' Ab teri harkattein hi aisi hain to kya kare'

(Now your antics are like this only so what can I do?)

" Ab mujhe chedhna band karo aur apne bhai ko thoda pyaar bhi karlo 6 Mahine baad ghar aa raha hu"

(Now stop teasing me and give me some love I'm coming after 6 months)

 'I missed you, Sid'

❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⑅*❀⑅*❀

INTRODUCING SIDHARTH MAHESHWARI

AGE: 22 Years

CEO of Maheshwari Corp.

Younger son of Vijay and Anu Maheshwari.

Naughtiest and joker of the house.

Takes his brother as his idol and following his footsteps.

For the world, he is an arrogant businessman and a player, but for his family, he is a baby who has no worries about the world.

He flirts around a lot but never took advantage of them and waits for his MS.RIGHT and saves his first kiss for her.

Adjective- Handsome Cute Chocolate Boy

❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⑅*❀⑅*❀

Armaan embraces his younger brother with a tight hug, as he has always considered him his child. Sid also looks up to Armaan as a role model and mentor and listens to him as a respectful younger brother.

' Did you meet Mom and Dad or directly came here?'

"Dad Mom ko date pare leke gaye hue hain. You know OLD LOVE. But jokes apart Mom bhot sad thi so dad thought that maybe a change of air might help."