𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆

"Did you delete that yanni?" Brooklyn asked

"Did you delete that yanni?" Brooklyn asked. "No bitch its in my drafts calm down" she said laughing.

𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 played and Brooklyn looked over at yanni, knowing this was her song. "WHATS HAPPENIN" Brooklyn said while dragging her and yanni to the dance floor.

"RIP ME OUT THE PLASTIC IVE BEEN ACTIN BRAND NEW" Yanni says as the lights in the club turned off and led flashing lights came on.

Yanni bent over shaking her ass as Brooklyn came behind her smacking it. This was yanni's first night out after her break up with 𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐫. It was very toxic and crazy, so she let him go real bad.

"PUT A RIBBON ON ME IVE BEEN ACTIN BRAND NEW" Brooklyn said as she now started bending over twerking.

Suddenly she feels Brooklyn back up from her and feel someone else behind her. "JOANA JO-JO JOANA" the crowd screams as 𝐉𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐚 played. She whined her body on the unknown person behind her.

He held her waist as it moved up in down to the beat. She decided looking back seeing a flash light being shone on her.

"Dammm" the boy says smackin her ass. He turned the flashlight off enjoying the show as she finally got to see his face.

He was very tall with twist that barely past his ears. He had tattoos everywhere on his body and she loved that.

Seeing how fine he was, she started whining slower staring at him in his eyes as he bit his lip at his beauty.

After a few seconds, yanni eventually got tired and stood up turning towards the boy. "Nah why you stop ma" he says tilting his head with his hands still on her waist.

"Cus you finna start something you cant finish" she said smiling, looking up at his tall figure. "Wrd? Lemma buy you a drink" he grabbed her hand and guided her to the bar. Brooklyn was occupied with a guy talking to her.

"Whatchu drink ma?" He said staring at her letting his eyes roam her face. "Well if you tryna get me lit? Then gimmie that migos. But if you want me to be chill, just some henny" she said resting her head on the palm of her hand.

He stared at her for a while before turning to the bartender. "Lemme get 2 shots of casa" he said. He nodded his head and turned back to the girl. She was turned around looking for someone. "You good?" He says making her snap her head towards him.

"Yeah im just lookin for my fran" she says in her country accent. They both were interrupted by the sound of glasses clanging on the table as their shots were sat in front of them.

Yanni quickly grabbed hers and drunk it. "Chill ma why you rushin" he says looking at her while still holding his shot. "Because you not finna have me dead somewhere from puttin a pill in my drink, no sir" she says clearing her throat.