02

𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞                             📍ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏ

𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞
📍ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏ

"Shhh I got it just lemme cook"I told Brooklyn. We were currently at Brooklyns house, packing for our trip for Miami.

The line rung 7 times before he finally answered the phone. "Hello" he sounded frustrated which almost made me hang up.

"Uh-This is Nas right?" I asked. "Yeah" he replied. "Ok." I said before taking a deep breath.

I didn't wanna come off too much for him, I understood how confusing this could be so I just took my time.

𝟹𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"So, you tellin me that you might be carrying my seed, while you have a boyfriend? Yeah fuck outta here" he said.

"I'm just saying it could be a possibility since I only did anything with you." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Aight so what you callin my phone for if you don't know who's baby it is?" He asked.

"I-I- if you don't care then that's fine. I won't make you" he suddenly hangs up the phone.

"What? Why you hang up yanni?"

"I didn't he hung up on me. He said why am I calling his phone if I think the baby could or can't be his." I took a bite of my burger.

"To be honest, it might not even be fuckin his in the first place. Maybe it's god" I said.

"Nah fuck that, hand me that phone"

Brooklyn snatched the phone from the counter and typed in the phone putting it to her ear.

"First off all, your dumb stupid ass is over here not taking this shit seriously, hanging up on my besties face and shit while she pregnant, clearly she thinks it's yours if she did everything in the book to find your fuckin number."

"Second, bitch you better tread lightly. Don't make me call up fini, YOUR GIRLFRIEND, and tell her that you fucked and potentially got somebody pregnant WHILE y'all were still together."

"So what your gonna do is meet up with yanni and talk about this, get a dna test, if it's yours then congratulations, but if it's not, fuck you"

Brooklyn hangs up the call and puts the phone down on the counter. I looked up at her with a mouth full of burger in my mouth.

I get a text notification causing me to flip my phone over seeing that Nas sent me a address.

"Oh ok" Brooklyn said before leaving the kitchen and going to the bathroom.

A/N NOW THATS HOW YOU CLEAR A BITCH