05

Omniscient pov

Omniscient pov

The two sat in the waiting room in silence. "So" Yanni finally speaks up.

"How was your day" She asks. He looks over at her and grins a little. "It was good, how bout yours?"

"It was fine, until I dropped my cup of ice and I cried for 3 minutes straight."

He nods his head and looks off into space.

"Can we just start over?" Yanni breaks the silence. It catches Nas in surprise as looks over at her.

"Like I wanna actually get to know you. I don't wanna only remember you as some guy I hooked up with at a birthday bash. Your a nice person... well when you want to be... and I just"

She sits back in her chair. "Nevermind" she says before crossing her arms.

Nas stared at her, feeling bad that he didn't say anything back. Slowly hearing sniffling he looked back over to see tears forming in her eyes.

He scoots his chair over and hugs her. "It's ok if you hate me nas. I ruined your relationship, your rap career, and I ruined your life. OUR life."

Nas moves her back to look her in her eyes. Getting shocked by her beauty that he remembered from the last time.

"Yanni don't say that. We both grown and did this on our own. You didn't ruin my life, nor that bum ass relationship either. Stop stressin it's bad for our baby"

She nods her head and hugs him again.

"Yanni?" A nurse peeks her head through the door and calls her name.

They both stand up and walk over to the nurse. After they get yannis weigh and her height, they walk inside the nurse room.

"Dr.Chong will be with you guys shortly" the nurse says before leaving the room. Yanni and Nasir nod their heads and watches as the nurse leave.

Yanni sighs before laying her head back on the nurse bed.

They both sat in a comfortable silence.

"Are you still mad at me?" Yanni speaks up breaking the silence. "I was never mad at you yanni" he replies.

She stays in silence, knowing he's lying. So many times that she was called a bitch or a hoe during this whole thing.

3 weeks later...

The bond between nas and yanni grew stronger. The progress of them having conversations that's not even about their baby. Nas protects him and his baby mother with all his heart, and yanni returns the same energy.

It was their 4th appointment together. Nas did the same routine, dropping yanni off down the street from her house as she walked to the door.

Yanni opened the door to a dark house, only light came from her and Omar's shared bedroom. Hearing clicking and yelling she figured he was on the game.