04

                              𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞                             📍ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏ

                              𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞
                            📍ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ɴʏ

Yanni stared at the paternal test. 99.9% of Nas being the father. She didn't know what to think or say.

She knew the options she had. Be clean and tell Omar, or hide it and make things worse. She was scared of how else was gonna react.

She picked up her phone and called Nas.

"Hello?" He said.

"Your the father"

The call was silent for a good 10 seconds before he hung up the phone, as she thought he would.

Her second choice was to call Brooklyn and tell her.

"Yo Yoo" Brooklyn Said answering the phone.

"He's the father, I knew it" yanni told her.

Brooklyn sat there for a few seconds as well.

"Imma be there in 5" she said before hanging up.

Yanni started tearing up while staring at the test. "What's wrong yanni?" Omar said walking in the house.

She quickly wiped her face and put a fake smile on her. "N-Nothing baby" she said. He gave her a weird look and walked over to her.

She quickly put the paper up hoping he didn't see it. "What was that?" He asked. "It's- it was- it was my test scores, I didn't pass" she lied.

He started putting down the bags that he had in his hand. He went over to yanni slowly.

"Yanni, if your lying to me, you know I feel about that" he got close to her face. At this point yanni was shaking.

"Baby just calm down, It's my test scores" she said again, swallowing the lump in her throat.

He stared her up and down and backed up from her, picking up his bags and putting them in their shared bedroom.