𝟎𝟏

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐩 from the toilet

𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐩 from the toilet. She had just finished throwing up. Throwing up was normal after a night of drinking, but she's been throwing up for the past 3 weeks now.

Standing up, she stumbled a little bit being lightheaded. She shook her head and walked out her master bathroom.

"Brooklyn calling" Omar says while laying on his stomach watching his tik toks over and over again. I swear he's so obsessed with him self it's scary.

Yanni walks over to the nightstand scratching the back of her lace front.

"Hey yanni bear" Brooklyn says as the call connected. She was currently in the car on her way to the mall.

"Hey ms Lee what you up to?" Yanni asks as she pulls out her tooth brush and tooth paste. She hated the way her mouth tasted after throwing up.

"Ummm, I'm on the way to the mall right now and I was asking if you wanted to come" Brooklyn asks.

"No she's not going have a nice day" Omar says yelling while still on the bed. Yanni rolls her eyes. "Yes. I Need a bathing suit annddd new clothes. Be dressed in 30!" Yanni hangs up the phone call before brushing her teeth and going bath in the room.

"Mar" she says as he ignores her. "Mmcht, I know your not mad. I have nothing to wear to Miami and you won't take me so" yanni shrugged her shoulders.

"You always leavin me" he said poking his bottom lip out. Yanni sighs before jumping on Omar's back, causing him to flip over.

They both laughed. "I'll be back I promise, I'll call you so you can pick my panties again" Omar lifted his eyebrows. "I like the sound of that" he says before pecking her lips three times quickly.

Yanni quickly gets off of omar and gets dressed.

"My car look good asf in the back hol onnn" Brooklyn Said seeing the vid that yanni posted on her tik tok

"Who you got yo eye on?" Brooklyn asked yanni. "My man who Else?" Brooklyn rolled her eyes instantly knowing who she was talking about.