06

Yanni felt weak as she slowly stirred her head from side to side

Yanni felt weak as she slowly stirred her head from side to side. Her breathing picking up some, he eyes not being able to open.

She was confused and felt heavy. Feeling a warm burden on her stomach, she got the opportunity to open her eyes instantly.

Her eye still being swollen, she open the other one that wasn't swollen. Closing them quickly from the beeping and the lights.

She started groaning, her head pounding and her leg hurting badly. "Fuck" she hissed. She suddenly felt the burden lift off her stomach.

She heard her name being called from a familiar. "Yanni, it's okay chill" Nas said grabbing her hand. She finally got her bison to reveal Nas, his hair in his messy twist and his tattoos.

He had on a black shirt with basketball shorts, indicating that he was in bed before the event happened.

"Imma go get a doctor yanni stay here."  He quickly walked outside the room. She didn't know what to feel, she just wanted to know if the baby was okay.

She closed her eyes to rest more until she heard the door open again. "Yanni?" The nurse said holding a clip board.

"Yanni the nurse is here" she nodded her head before opening her eyes again, it being easier since the nurse cut the lights low.

"How you feeling hun? Does anything hurt really bad?"

Yanni shook her head no.

"Okay, well if you don't mind I'm gonna read the report that I got from the of, is that okay?" She asked.

"Yeah that's fine to head" Nas said as his leg bounced up and down and he held yannis hand really tight.

"Okay so it- wait" yanni cuts her off.

"Nas, if.. if they have t-to chose between the baby or me, let the baby l-live okay?"

"Yanni stop talkin like that, please. Both of yall ain't goin no where and that's final." Nas said looking her in the eye.

She was beautiful inside and out, even when she's down.

"Okay so it's days here that you have a concussion from trauma to the head, and you have a leg injury followed by a rib injury."

Nas sighed looking down at the floor, he was finna go ballistic.

"What about the baby?" Yanni spoke up again.

The doctor flipped through pages and finally stopped, as her eyes widened and she nodded her head.

"It says here that you were 2 mo- were?" Nas buys her off.

"Y-Yes sir, unfortunately the baby didn't make it"

Hearing those words caused a sharp pain in yannis heart, she was broken. Her first child was gone and now Nas wouldn't want anything to do with her now that they have no child together.