Prologue

'It has been tons of years ever since I am able to freely explore the world without many people escorting me and guarding me'

Thought of a girl who is walking with tons of guards walking behind her on a roof top of an asylum hospital in the middle of nowhere on an isolated island.

"Patient number 11, we better return inside , Dr.Micheal still needs to check up on you" One of the guards said to the girl in front of them who is facing the view of the rooftop of the giant asylum hospital.

"Oh? Is that so? Well then" the girl who has red long messy hair wearing a light pale blue hospital gown and a white slipper "Let's go now!" The redhead said with a cheery voice as she turned to face them, the girl appeared to be pale, thin and as for her face, she had dark grey eyes with eye bags under her eyes as if she had not slept for months or years. "Lead the way!" She said with a smile on her face.

None of the guards spoke and just simply walked while two guards went up behind her to make sure she wouldn't escape and then continued walking along with the redhead patient in the middle being guarded by them. As the group is now walking inside a large hallway and passed multiple rooms which were the patients' rooms that have numbers under the peek in and out small cage window, number 30, number 31, number 32,33,34,35,36 above more on the metal locked doors.

"We're here" the guards in front of all of them said and opened the door for the red head.

"Aww, so sweet, thank you for opening the door for me" the redhead thank the guards who just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Just head inside 11" the guards said in annoyance.

"Geez, call me by my name and I take it back, you're not sweet anymore" the redhead said, the guards glared at her as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. "Hello again Micheal" the redhead greeted the man in front of her who is sitting on the couch.

The man sigh in annoyance as he pointed on the seat facing him which the redhead understood then sat down "Welcome again, patient 11 or much better, Leo Margaret".

End of prologue