Chapter 2: A Hero From Another World

(At Union Academy, the Headmasters are seen discussing about the return of their former student Anthony. Some of them got impressed, others got pissed off.)

Ozpin: After so long... why did he return to the city?

Homelander: Yeah, he's got some nerve to show up and steal our spotlight.

Sirzechs: And that's not all. He showed what he can do if he doesn't hold back.

Ironwood: He needs to be stopped and brought back to us, even if it's by force!

All Might: The general has a point, nobody can be a hero without a license.

(Suddenly some beeps are heard.)

Superman: It's my communicator. (turns it on) Hello?

Cyborg: (intercom) Superman, we have a problem. One of Atlas' creations has gone rogue and started killing all of Union's heroes.

(Ironwood then uses his scroll and speaks with Cyborg.)

Ironwood: Which one, Cyborg?

Cyborg: (intercom) Project Zero. It turns out Doctor Wily backstabbed us and implanted a virus on him. Captain America has killed him, but...

Ironwood: (shocked) The damage is already done...

(Ironwood turns off the scroll as Chifuyu turns to him.)

Chifuyu: How did you know about Project Zero?

Ironwood: Because Wily was the one who created him.

(The headmasters got shocked that a true villain was operating under their noses all along.)

(Meanwhile in Atlas, Awakened Zero smirked as he slashed through another Fake Hero with his energy sword. He had been hunting down the impostors who claimed to be heroes, but were nothing more than puppets of the corrupt Union. He felt no remorse for killing them, only satisfaction. Cyborg tried to blast Zero, who simply throws his sword at his arm cannon, exploding it. He then approaches the fallen fake hero and rips off his arms while laughing maniacally. Suddenly someone throws a shield at him, and he grabs it as he turns to see another Union Hero: Captain America.)

C

C. America: Give it up, Zero. You can't win against the Union. We are the true heroes of this world.

Zero: Tch, you are a liar and a traitor

Zero: Tch, you are a liar and a traitor. You sold your soul to the Union for fame and power. You don't deserve this shield.

(Zero then drops it down and breaks it by stabbing his sword into it. Angered, Captain America charges at Zero, who pushes him back and kicks his stomach before stabbing his heart and beheading him. He looked around and saw more Fake Heroes coming at him from all directions. He smiled and charged at them, ready to kill them all. He was unstoppable. He cut down Fake Heroes left and right, leaving a trail of blood and bodies behind him. He felt invincible. He felt alive. As he was about to leave, a young boy is seen charging at him, and their swords clash.)

Zero: Who are you?

Ninten: I'm Ninten Law, the true hero of this world

Ninten: I'm Ninten Law, the true hero of this world. And you are my enemy.

Zero: What, like the descendant of Kratos?

Ninten: Yep, but I'm a Smash Ultimate user. I use the abilities of each fighter in the Super Smash Bros. roster, and I also either wear the the clothes or armor of the fighter, or I become him.

Zero: Interesting. But you are still no match for me.

Ninten: We'll see about that.

(We'll see about that. Zero was surprised by Ninten's skill and power. He was not like the other Fake Heroes he had faced before. He was stronger, faster, smarter, and more creative. Ninten transformed into Sonic and started hitting him with a blurry of spindashes before transforming him into Super Sonic and dragging him into space, and then he slams him like a meteor as they crash into the battleground. As the dust settles, Ninten (who changed back to his normal form) is seen standing over Zero.)

Ninten: It's over, Zero. You lose.

Zero: (weakly) No...I can't lose...I'm...the...hero...

Ninten: (shakes his head) No, you're not. You're a villain. A murderer. A monster.

(Ninten then crushes Zero's head, and then he takes a reflection.)

Ninten: Maybe Anthony was right after all.

(Flashback)

(Ninten is seen preparing to enter Union Academy as a transfer student, only for Anthony to block his path.)

Ninten: Who are you?

Anthony: A former student of Union.

Ninten: What made you leave?

Anthony: Because they are corrupt. They persecute and bully powerless people. I tried to make a difference, but I couldn't do much, not that I cared. But then...

Ninten: Then what?

Anthony: A group of Union Students cornered a powerless child and beat him to death. The headmasters simply covered it up as an accident and bribed the police, making them do the same. This haunted me ever since.

(Ninten was shocked by hearing about Anthony's experience at Union Academy. He felt anger for what Union really is behind the scenes. Then he makes a decision.)

Ninten: I was wrong... Those guys are not what I thought they were... (extends a handshake) I'll join you.

(Ninten and Anthony shake hands as the Flashback Ends.)

Ninten: I will stop Union and their evil plans. I will save the world. I will be a true hero!

(As the screen fades out, Ninten is seen listening to "Gangsta's Paradise".)