Chapter 17: Another Happy Reunion (Lemon)

(At Anthony's house, he and Asmodeus are seen making out passionately as the two fondle each other to turn themselves on. Anthony gropes Asmodeus' breasts while she strokes Anthony's boner as they moan during the kiss.)

Asmodeus: Ready to level up, darling?

(Anthony nods as she gently pushes him down and gets on top of him. She squats down and inserts his member ininside her pussy, which caused her to moan with pleasure and excitement. After a moment, Asmodeus begins to move her hips onto Anthony's boner.)

Asmodeus: Ooh yeah~! Oh, it feels so good and big~! Just the way I'd dreamt of~!

(Anthony then places his hand on her ass and gropes it.)

Asmodeus: Oooh yes~! It's so good~! So good~! So good~! So good~! So good~! So good~! So good~! Give it to me, Anthony~!

(They proceeded to have sex for hours.)

(Timeskip)

(Anthony is seen taking a shower after his sex with Asmodeus, and after he's done showering, he dresses up with his casual clothes, and suddenly hears some knocks on the door. He goes to open it up and sees his other friends: Grayfia Lucifuge, Nejire Hado, Aki Nijou, Elizabeth Mably, Chiffon Aoi and Haruko Amaya.)

Anthony: Girls?

(Grayfia hugs Anthony between her bosom as the other girls get jealous. She then let go of him as Anthony regains his composure.)

Anthony: How have you girls been?

Grayfia: I have never been better. Ever since you got rid, I could finally focus on my true love.

Anthony: Let me guess... me?

Grayfia: Wow, you've got such a good memory.

Nejire: And also we got some good and bad news. The good news is that the government decided to close Union Academy for good.

Anthony: Then you don't need to tell me about the bad news.

Aki: Yeah, while some students knew this was about to happen, others didn't take it well and swore to find you.

Anthony: (scoffs) Let them try. They won't win anyway. And besides, my focus is taking down the villains now.

Elizabeth: Can we help you then?

Anthony: Are you sure?

Elizabeth: Yep. We will do anything for the love of our life.

(Anthony thinks for a while, and then he smiles as he nods. The girls get overjoyed and tackle him into a hug as they start showering him with kisses.)

(Meanwhile, Ninten is seen having his face sandwiched between the butts of Mirko and Mt. Lady.)

Mt

Mt. Lady: Hey Mirko, are you sure the kid can stand this much bum? It would be a shame if he passed out during our first exercise.

 Lady: Hey Mirko, are you sure the kid can stand this much bum? It would be a shame if he passed out during our first exercise

Mirko: Oh, I don't have any doubts. He got so excited when I asked him if he wanted to partake on a "special training" with the two prominent heroes.

(They rub their butts on Ninten's face as he does some muffled noises, and then the chapter ends.)