Chapter 4: Destroying The Dust Mines

(Anthony and Ninten are seen in Gotham City, where they go to some kind of hideout. As they get in, Ninten is suddenly grabbed by some vines, and then a certain female trio comes in as a woman wearing some plant-like outfit approaches Ninten seductively.)

Poison Ivy: You could have warned you would visit us, handsome.

Ninten: (giggles nervously) Good to see you too, Ivy.

Anthony: Ivy? As in "Poison Ivy"?

Catwoman: You didn’t warn us you'd bring your friend either.

Ninten: It's a long story. I'll explain... (turns to Ivy) as soon as you release me.

(One explanation later.)

(The Gotham Sirens get shocked by the explanation.)

H. Quinn: They did this?

Poison Ivy: It looks like I'm the only victim after all.

Anthony: So they made you what you are today.

Ninten: Yeah, years before, some Atlesian Bulldozers destroyed a flower garden to build a penitentiary. When she confronted General Ironwood, he retaliated by throwing her into some chemicals, hoping to kill her.

Anthony: But they mutated her instead.

Ninten: Exactly.

(Suddenly Ninten gets a message from Sombra, and it says: I found some evidence of Jacques Schnee's crimes.)

Ninten: (to Anthony) We know where we must attack next.

(Timeskip)

(Anthony and Ninten had infiltrated the Schnee Dust Mines, one of the largest and most profitable dust mines in the world. They had learned that Jacques was exploiting his workers, forcing them to work long hours in harsh conditions for low wages. He had also learned that the mines were guarded by Atlesian Soldiers, who were loyal to the corrupt and oppressive government of Atlas. They decided to free the workers and destroy the mine, as part of their crusade against Union Academy and its allies. They had no personal stake in this, but they hated injustice and cruelty wherever they saw it. They had sneaked into the mine and reached the main shaft, where hundreds of workers were digging for dust crystals. He saw them wearing ragged clothes, covered in dirt and sweat, coughing from the dust in the air. He saw them being whipped and beaten by the soldiers, who shouted orders and insults at them.)

Atlas Soldier 1: Get back to work, you freak!

(The duo decides to act as they charge at the soldiers, catching them off guard.)

Atlas Soldier 2: Who are you?

Anthony: I'm Anthony Kennedy, a descendant of Kratos, the god of war.

Ninten: And I'm Ninten Law. We are here to free these people.

Atlas Soldier 3: (glares) Over our dead bodies.

(Ninten then uses his Quirk and transform into Kirby while Anthony summons his Blades of Chaos and slashes one of the soldiers in half.)

Atlas Soldier 4: What the...

Atlas Soldier 5: You bastard... OPEN FIRE!

(They start shooting, but Anthony deflects the bullets with his blades while Ninten (Kirby) swallow some of them. Then Ninten transforms into Dr. Mario and heals the workers with his pills.)

Ninten (Dr. Mario): You're free now. Follow us.

(They lead the workers to the exit, but more Atlesian Soldiers are seen waiting for them. They had heard the commotion and came to investigate. They see the duo leading the workers.)

Atlas Soldier 6: DIE, YOU PIECES OF SHIT!

(The soldiers start shooting, but Anthony uses his Golden Fleece to reflect the bullets, and the soldiers die instead. Anthony then unleashes the Atlas Quake, causing a strong earthquake which collapsed the mine, burying it under tons of rubble. A faunus turns to Anthony and Ninten.)

Faunus: Thank you very much.

Anthony: You're welcome.

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, the students were talking crap about Rias' and her peerage for being reckless until they watched the news of the destruction of the Schnee Dust Company and the exposure of Jacques' crimes against faunus.)

Peterson: Jacques Schnee was arrested this afternoon for his crimes against faunus due to the evidences having spread around the world. The former slave workers are celebrating their freedom as...

(As the reporter resumes his speech, some of the students were relieved to see Jacques being arrested.)

Weiss: I'm finally free from my father's shadow.

Blake: He's finally going to pay for his crimes.

Azuki: I wish we could see Anthony again.

Rena: Anthony...

(Other students got angry at the news because they somehow know who did it all.)

Cardin: That Scum freed those freaks and destroyed such a wonderful artwork.

Asuka: Grrr... I should've know it was him.

Iida: He also killed Rias Gremory and her Peerage.

Sakura: (angry) I want revenge! I demand his head!

Sasuke: (monotone) We'll have that dope's head. If the headmasters won't take action about it, we will.

(Meanwhile with the headmasters...)

Ironwood: (stern) It's official. Anthony Kennedy betrayed us.

W. Woman: (angry) Anthony is a traitor and a criminal!

Sirzechs: (angry) A murderer. He murdered my sister without any remorse!

Homeland: He's gonna have to pay for what he did!

Superman: He will. I'll make sure of it.

Chifuyu: So will I. I'll send some IS Pilots to hunt him down.

Ironwood: I'll send the Ace Ops to capture him as soon as possible.

(Among the angered headmasters, Hanzo was afraid of Anthony Kennedy, who had shown himself to be a powerful and ruthless enemy who could destroy anything in his path.)

Hanzo: (in mind) We're doomed.

(As the screen fades out, an angry Superman flies towards the screen and punches it.)