Chapter 16: Meet the Cat/Demise of Bane and Grodd

(Anthony is seen in the top of a building, overlooking New York as he sees people celebrating the deaths of the Union's Headmasters.)

Anthony: It looks like I'm making the difference after all. The results are showing up.

(As he keeps overlooking the town, he suddenly grabs someone who was trying a sneak attack and slams the individual down as it's revealed to be a woman in a cat suit.)

Anthony: A cat burglar, huh? I need to know more. Who are you?

Black Cat: All you need to know is that a cat always lands on their feet

(Black Cat gets up and tries a flip kick, only for Anthony to grab her leg and slam her down again multiple times.)

Anthony: Had enough?

Black Cat: (pouts) You're no fun at all.

Anthony: Blame those bastards I killed recently for that?

Black Cat: Huh?

Anthony: I was once a student of that sad excuse of superhero school.

Black Cat: Hmmm, what made you leave?

Anthony: Everything... the injustices, the hypocrisy, people getting bullied, hurt and even killed... everything.

Black Cat: You must hate them really much, eh?

Anthony: I knew I couldn't break their "walls" so easily, and that's why I made sure to leave my mark. Of course, the headmasters eventually had enough of seeing their "star" students being killed or having their spotlight taken away, and tried to take matters with their own hands.

Black Cat: They underestimated you, huh?

Anthony: And they paid dearly.

Black Cat: Hmm, I like you, you know.

Anthony: Yeah, I get that a lot.

(They stare at each other as Ninten Law approaches them along with Captain Marvel, Spider-Gwen and Black Widow.)

Ninten: Black Widow had recently gathered some intel about Gorilla City, and it turns out Grodd and his Society are gathering in there.

Anthony: Hmm... I see. Well, let's go!

(Timeskip)

(In Gorilla CIty, Grodd is seen gathering some members of the League of Darkness into their sub-group: The Society. He steps up on stage as he announces his speech.)

Grodd: Gorilla City, our time has come! In a few short hours, we break the yoke of oppression...forever! NO more Union! NO more Justice League! Today, the world welcomes its NEW masters: the League of Darkness!

(As the crowd applaudes, some members (Ragyo Kiryuin, Scarecrow, Slice, Bane, Captain Cold, Deadshot, Reverse-Flash and Cheetah) flank him.)

Grodd: Today, we show the world that WE are superior! Today, we bring anyone who would DARE stand against us...TO...THEIR...KNEES!

(The crowd raise their guns and grunt as they get psyched. Anthony and his group sneak into a place where Grodd is seen discussing something about their "secret" partner, but then Ninten summons his Mega Buster and shoots.)

Grodd: Tch! (to Slice and Bane) Handle this!

(The test of the members walk away as Slice uses her quirk while Bane uses his venom tubes to enhance his strength.)

Slice: This is just a sample of our power.

Bane: Do you yield?

(Ninten simply transforms into Bowser as he chuckles.)

Ninten (Bowser): I do not!

(Ninten (Bowser) charges at Slice while Anthony prepares to fight Bane.)

Bane: That was generous of you to have killed those so-called heroes. That's why I'll make your death quickly.

Anthony: If someone here will die, it's you!

(Bane growls angrily as Anthony charges at him and grabs his face before slamming it on the floor as he starts punching him.)

Anthony: You may have broken the Bat, but guess what... I am NOT Batman!

(Anthony keeps beating Bane as he kicks his left leg, making him scream in pain. He lifts him up and kicks him in the gut as he launches his Blades of Chaos at him and spins him and throws him away. Angered, Bane charges at Anthony and throws a punch, only for the descendant of Kratos to grab it and cut his arm off and beats him with it.)

Anthony: Why are you hitting yourself?

(Anthony then grabs Bane's neck and throws him away before finally chopping him into pieces.)

(Meanwhile, Ninten (Bowser) is seen slamming Slice.)

A/N: Pretend Broly is Ninten (Bowser) and Goku is Slice

(While he keeps slamming her, Anthony prepares to face Grodd.)

Grodd: You're gonna wish you knelt before Grodd instead.

Anthony: I don't think so...

(Grodd tries to use his telekinesis, but Anthony manages to tackle him and then he kicks him like a soccer ball. Grodd gets up and growls.)

Grodd: Beginner's luck.

(Anthony kicks and chops Grodd's left arm before punching his chest several times before kneeing him.)

Grodd: ENOUGH!

(Grodd shoves some objects at Anthony, seemingly trapping him, but he breaks free thanks to his Spartan Rage, and then he launches his Blades of Chaos, cutting one of Grodd's arms before jumping off as he lands behind him and grabs his other arm and rips it off before kicking his back. Anthony proceeds to beat the crap out of Grodd before chopping him into pieces, killing him. He is then approached by Ninten.)

Ninten: Too easy, piece of cake.

Anthony: We're done here.

(Anthony and Ninten leave the place as the screen fades to black.)