Chapter 5: Reuniting With Some Friends

(Anthony is seen sitting in the couch as he's watching TV. Suddenly Metatron comes in and hugs one of his arms between her breast.)

Metatron: How's my champion doing?

Anthony: I'm doing good so far.

(Metatron giggles as Anthony changes channels with the remote control, and suddenly he sees something which caught his attention. He sees some Grimm attacking innocent people in a town. He also learns that some of his old friends are fending them off. Then he stands up and turns to Metatron.)

Anthony: I gotta go.

(Metatron let go of Anthony, and then he goes as Ninten follows him, completely aware of the situation.)

(Meanwhile in a town, Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, CRDL and SSSN are seen fighting the Grimm, but both CRDL and SSSN have other plans as they run away from the creatures. Suddenly someone beheads the Grimm, and RWBY, JNPR and CFVY turn to see their friend and former colleague Anthony.)

Ruby: Anthony?

Jaune: He looks... stronger than last time.

(Then Ninten comes in and uses his quirk to transform into Link.)

Coco: Who is the other guy beside him?

Weiss: It must be a new friend of his.

(Then Anthony and Ninten (Link) look to each other.)

Anthony: Ready?

Ninten (Link): Ready

(Then they use their weapons and easily kill the Grimm by slashing them off into pieces. After they're done, the citizens cheer for the duo. Anthony sees CRDL and SSSN looking at him with hatred, and turns to his friends.)

Anthony: Shield your eyes.

(They do so as Anthony pulls out Medusa's head, and both Teams CRDL and SSSN charge at him, only to be petrified. Then Anthony crushes their petrified bodies, and after he's done, the others open their eyes and can't see either Team CRDL or Team SSSN.)

Fox: So this is what happens when someone stares at Medusa.

Anthony: Exactly.

Blake: It's good to see you again.

Anthony: Me too, Blake. So? How's your relationship with Yang?

(Blake blushes as Yang smirks and pats her shoulder.)

Yang: Why, it's going a thousand wonders.

Anthony: Good to know.

Ninten: I can't believe Yang and Blake are a couple...

Nora: Well, I wiss I could see you breaking their legs and...

Ren: And risk getting petrified as well?

Yatsuhashi: Ren is right, it would be very risky.

Anthony: By the way, how's Rena?

Velvet: Well... she's alright, but she misses you greatly.

Anthony: I miss her too... I was planning to confess my feelings to her the day I had to leave Union.

Pyrrha: I know, Anthony...

(Ninten turns to see some unwanted guests.)

Ninten (Link): Anthony, we've got company.

Anthony: (turns to his friends) Leave.

(They nod and leave as both Anthony and Ninten prepare to face the unwanted guests, who are none other than the Ace Operatives and some I.S. Pilots. They all looked at Anthony with hostility and determination, except for Ichika as he's reluctant to hurt his friend. They also had a personal stake in stopping Anthony and Ninten, who had destroyed one of their main sources of dust, killed some of their allies, and threatened their world.)

Clover: (glares) Anthony Kennedy, we're here to arrest you for the murder of Rias Gremory and her Peerage.

Harriet: And we're also arresting you for the destruction of the Schnee Dust Company.

Anthony: (monotone) You want me? (draws his Blades of Chaos) Come and get me!

(Clover uses his fishing rod and tries to grapple Anthony, but he grabs it and pulls him back to him, and then Harriet ends up hitting Clover as Anthony used him as a shield. Marrow tries to use his semblance to slow his movements, but Anthony grabs both Clover and Harriet in the neck before throwing them at him, and then Vine grabs them, prevenring them from being thrown at Marrow.)

Anthony: Your semblances are useless!

(Elm tries to hit him with her hammer, but he slashes both of Elm's arms before beheading her.)

Anthony: Puny Operative.

(Ninten is seen fighting Ichika and can see his hesitation.)

Ninten (Link): You're being forced to hurt Anthony, right?

(Ichika nods, and then Ninten transforms into Sonic and knocks him out with a karate chop.)

Ninten (Sonic): This will keep you down for a while

(Anthony is seen clashing with Houki while Cecilia, Charlotte and Lingyin prepare to shoot him. But Anthony wasn't dumb. He gains the upper hand and stabs Houki before proceeding to use her as a shield against the three girls' blast. He then throws Houki's dead body at them before proceeding to chop them all into pieces.) 

Anthony: You'll never harm my friend again!

(Anthony finishes chopping the four I.S. Pilots, and then he goes to Ninten.)

Ninten: What should we do to him.

Anthony: We'll take him to our hideout. We'll let him explain everything.

(Ninten nods and they take Ichika to their hideout as the screen fades out.)