9. The Blond Girl

POV Y/N.

You've slept a lot in the hospital, but when you wake up you see your room is empty.

It's 4 a.m. and you call a doctor to tell him you've woken up. 

He tells you that you've been asleep for almost two days and that two men have come to see you before they left last night. You knew who they were - they were Bill and Tom.

The doctor tells you that as soon as you want to leave, you have to go to reception and tell them.

He comes out of your room and you go into the bathroom to change. You're covered in bruises and wounds, including a deep one on your stomach that will leave a huge scar. You're crying and can't believe how someone could do this to you.

You call your agent even though it's 4 a.m. You have to warn him that you won't be able to perform for 2 weeks to rest.

In the morning he tells the journalists that he's going to postpone everything for medical reasons.

You get dressed, pick up your bag and head for the reception desk.

Y/N - Hello, I'd like to leave, they told me to tell you.

??? - Oh yes, of course *tap on computer* everything's fine, you can go now, goodbye!

Y/N - Thank you.

You leave the hospital at 5am but you don't want to call anyone so you don't disturb them, so you go to a 24-hour café and start writing lyrics for new songs. You just order water and the waitress recognizes you and gives you a lot of smiles, she seems nice you thought.

After 1 hour, it's 6 a.m. and nobody's in the café but you and the waitress, so you ask her to sit down with you and have a chat.

You got talking, she was a big fan of yours, and you were happy to talk to her and have a conversation with someone.

At around 6:30 you went out and left her a huge tip, she thanked you very much and you went out to get some fresh air.

You walked a lot to pass the time, always looking behind you, because you didn't want this to happen again. 

After an hour's walk, you decide to wait in a bar near Tom's to collect your things. You write lyrics and notes on the piano for your next song, and at around 10 am you're finally done.

You decide to go to Tom's at last, but you've got a knot in your stomach, that's where it all happened, everything comes back to you, but you've got to come and get your stuff.

You ring the doorbell but no one answers, yet the lights are on in the house and that's when you saw them, the girl from last time with Tom kissing. You can't believe your eyes after all you've been through, he's left you for someone else. You ring the doorbell again and hear someone running, and it's him. 

Tom - Oh Y/N! Are you okay? *looks at the bandages and bruises on your body*

??? - Tom, who's that at the door?

It's that girl's voice.

Y/N - Oh ok I see.

Tom - I'm sorry I didn't come to see you when you didn't come back the night you were attacked, I came every day to the hospital to see you *takes your hand*.

Y/N - Let go of me, I've come to get my things.

You see the girl coming down the stairs and she's so beautiful and you imagine what he was doing because she's in a nightie.

Tom - Wow Y/N what's the matter with you?

You motion to him to look behind him.

The girl has your bag in her hand and hands it to you. 

Y/N - I'm sorry to have bothered you, goodbye and thank you very much, Tom's girlfriend.

On those you go to a hotel and just stayed in your room the days after you left but Tom called you several times but you can't answer him you two kissed and he left with another woman you can't forgive him for what he did.

The only person you've answered is Bill and he's coming to see you today because your flight is in 2 days.

There's a knock on the door so you open it:

Bill - Everything all right Y/N?

Y/N - No Bill, this trip is a disaster.

Bill - Oh no come here!

You gave him a hug before explaining the situation, holding back tears.

Bill feels bad and invites you to his place so you won't be left alone, so you accept and go with him.

Bill lives next door to Tom, so luckily he hasn't seen you together, but Bill's just a friend, so there's no need to worry.

You move into the guest room he has and stay there for a while.

You hear the living room door open and Bill talking to someone and you hear Tom's voice, you don't hear the conversation but the tone seems to rise between the two before Tom insults Bill and leaves for home.

You go downstairs to see Bill.

Y/N - Uh Bill? Are you all right?

Bill - I'm fine but Tom's looking for you and he can't find you. I didn't tell him but if he finds out he'll kill me.

Y/N - It's okay, I'm only staying 2 days.

Bill - Would you like me to take you to the airport?

Y/N - Yes, thank you!

You've made dinner and Bill's been really nice to you since the incident, but all you can think about is Tom and his girlfriend.

You go to bed in the guest room and Bill goes to his room. Around 7 a.m. you get up and no one is up yet, so you decide to do a little shopping while you wait.

Bill has a spare set of keys, so you take them and lock the door behind you, hooded, but you see him, Tom, outside his house smoking. He didn't recognize you until he saw your bracelet. You run towards the supermarket but he runs after you, he's too fast and catches you and puts you in a secluded corner.

Tom - Why have you been avoiding me?

Tom grabs your wrist, but the wound is still open and he's hurt you badly, the bandage is full of blood.

Y/N - Let me go! You're pressing on one of my wounds!

Tom - Oh I'm sorry Y/N.

This wound was deep you need to disinfect it now but you can't Tom don't want to let you go.

Y/N - What do you want from me Tom?

Tom - What's the matter with you? You've been avoiding me and you didn't tell me when you left the hospital.

Y/N - Why do you want me to warn you? Go back to your blonde girlfriend and leave me alone.

Blood drips from his wrist, Tom looks worried but you don't want him to be and he grabs your wrist to examine it.

Tom - Y/N you're bleeding a lot! Come on, I'll disinfect your wound.

You had no choice but to let Tom take you home for treatment.

He goes upstairs to get contons, bandages and disinfectant. You didn't want him to do it, but you couldn't fight back, you're too weak to do it.

Tom - Y/N you didn't answer my question earlier.