14. The Rest Day

You wake up and Tom is no longer beside you. You pick up your phone and see that he's called you several times.

You call him back.

Y/N - Hey Tom! Why'd you call me?

Tom - Hi, sleepyhead ! I just wanted to let you know that I've got an interview and I'm sorry we can't meet today.

Y/N - That's okay, I'll take advantage of it and get some rest. See you later, Tom!

Tom - See you princess.

You hang up and turn red, he called you "princess". Wow, you can't believe it's the first time you've been called that in your whole life.

Today was more of a quiet day, you watched movies, did your skincare and washed your hair.

You wanted to get out and do some sightseeing, and on the Internet you spotted a magnificent castle to visit not far from your hotel.

---

You got in your car and headed for it. It was so beautiful and warm. You took lots of photos to post on your Instagram story. You love the 17th century decorations, everything is so big and beautiful.

You've finished your visit and a few girls recognize you and ask for photos, so you accept and strike a pose before leaving.

---

It's now 12pm and you stop at a fast food chain and order at the drive-thru. You pick up your food and head back to the hotel, settling down to eat quietly before your phone rings.

Tom - Check out *****.

Y/N - Okay, if you like.

You watch and see the whole band being interviewed, you watch but it starts to get boring because it's all about promotion and stuff.

Before you turn off the TV, the journalist says your name, you look at the TV and listen.

EXTRACT.

Journalist - I've got one last question before we go.

Bill - Yes, tell us?

Journalist - Tom, the whole world has noticed that you've been seeing Y/N the international singer. Would you be attracted to her or are you dating her?

Oh boy, you're thinking if your agent sees this interview you could lose everything. You hope he hasn't seen anything.

Tom - Ahh I can't tell you that, I'm sorry, I'd have to ask the person concerned first. But she's not here, so I can't talk about it, I'm sorry.

You let out a sigh of relief, thank goodness Tom is understanding about this. And that even if your agent had seen the interview he couldn't say anything because you're not together.

Journalist - I understand, that's all for today-

You turn off the TV and want to get back into town before you leave. You take your car to the gas station before you leave.

You wanted to see the luxury stores, so you went to the shopping street and saw a Dior boutique. You want to get in, but the security guard stops you, so you take off your glasses and hood so that he can see your face.

Surprised, he opens the door. A pleasant-looking employee comes over to show you a few items. In total you got 5000€ but you deserved it. You took a black dress and high heels all from the prestigious luxury brand. You'd go to other boutiques like Louis Vuitton, Chanel and even Valentino.

You only take small items or clothes, otherwise you can't get them through the airport.

---

You park and go back to your room, tidy up a bit and it's now 7pm. You listen to music for about 1h30 before putting on a TV series and getting bored in front of it, you decide to go and eat at the hotel restaurant.