Can't stop thinking of you

Previous: SMG3 kind of confessed his love to SMG4. Then they kiss. Yeah boring right? Anyways let's continue.

After the 'romantic' date thing they have, SMG4 told 3 to come to the castle so they can plan out their day tomorrow. 3 agreed. After that, they said goodbye to each other and left their own way 'to home'. 

3's pov:

I finally arrived home after a not so long drive home. I saw that Eggdog had fallen asleep on the passenger seat. I parked my car on the driveway and took Eggdog out of the car. He looks so adorable curled up when he's sleeping. (Let's just say Eggdog is a boy) I carefully open the door with one hand, trying my best to not wake up Eggdog. I went upstairs to my bedroom. I carefully put Eggdog on his bed. I tuck Eggdog to bed. Then closing the door so that he wouldn't hear a thing. 

I went downstairs to the living room and sat on my couch not thinking of much. I wasn't tired, nor did I wanted to sleep. I don't know, I have this happiness inside of me, but I don't know how to express it. Then it got me.... Luigi. 

I got up to grab my phone which was on the table. I went to my favorite contacts, about to call Luigi but then I stop. What if he's sleeping? It's 11:00 pm. I didn't realize how time flys when I am with SMG4. But then another thought got me. What if he doesn't cares? I mean he does, but what  if this time he doesn't? I just have the will to call him.  He's the only one who knows about this. And being able to express my feelings around him without being judged, is special to me. He's always listening.

So without thinking, I clicked on his number and call him.

*on phone*

Luigi: *yawns* yello? 

3: Hi Luigi, it's me SMG3. I'm sorry if I woke you up. I just need to talk to you.

Luigi: it's ok. Now, what you want to talk about. 

3: it's about SMG4. Remember when I told you I was going to confess to SMG4?

Luigi: yeah?

3: well I did.

Luigi: oh that's great. How did it go?

3: well, let's just say that we are a thing now. -v- 

Luigi: *yawn* w-well that's great. Any plans?

3: well me and 4 are going to talk about it tomorrow 

Luigi: well *yawn* better be going to sleep. Got a busy day tomorrow at the flower shop.

3: oh right. Thanks again for spending your quality sleep time listening to me saying random stuff at night eh. 

Luigi: It's not random, it's your feelings and I will be willing to hear  to them anytime!

3: thanks Luigi. Well bye see you tomorrow or whenever I need to express my feelings.😅

Luigi: oh ok bye. 

*end of call* 

It's nice to have a friend who would listen to you. Actually, now that I think about it, this is how it feels to have a friend. Wow, I never had a friend before. Why didn't I know that before? Anyways, it's time to go to bed.

I walk upstairs to my bedroom. I open the door carefully since Eggdog was still sleeping. I put on my pj and lay in bed thinking of SMG4, since that was the only thing my mind wanted to think of. 

4's pov

4's pov

After the walk from the park to home, I finally arrive home. Not surprisingly, Mario was in the living room, NAKED ON HIS SPAGHETTI! Meggy was there. She looked tried and sleepy. I bet she was there to make sure Mario doesn't do something SUS with his spaghetti. You know how he is.

I walked up to Meggy.

4: tired hu? 😏

Meggy! YES! Very tried. Mario won't stop doing things at night! Say, did you told SMG3 whatever you wanted to tell him? 

4: um y-yeah

Meggy: If I may ask, what did you told him?

Meggy wanted to know what I told SMG3?! That's not her business. But she is my friend. But I didn't wanted to tell her that we are a thing. 

4: um, uh

Meggy: although you guys did solve it, is it about the gay thing?

Uh? What gay thin- oh I know. I think she talking about the day after the picnic. I remember I was really mad at 3 for asking the dumb question 'would you be gay for me' (which was not dumb anymore.) I have to lie to her, even tho I don't want to do that. It's best for us. Um, I just tell her that we aren't a thing. Yeah, I'll do that.

4: well SMG3 ask me the question, you know, and I told him uh that we can only be friends! 

Meggy: oh, well that's good to hear.

Good? I thought she wanted us to be a thing. Eh, I shouldn't worry much about it. 

Then I left Meggy alone with Mario. I went upstairs to my bedroom. I open the door and entered. Then I lock it . I put on my PJ and hop in bed. I tried to sleep, but couldn't. Then I stared at the ceiling just thinking of SMG3 since  that was the only thing my mind wanted to think of. I can't wait for tomorrow.

 I can't wait for tomorrow

Words 921