💙Love fair💜

Note: Just wanted to say, THANK YOU SM FOR 1.4K READS ON MY FIRST STORY! I'm so excited, The new castle design is in ONE WEEK. YIPPEE! This might be a long chapter. Sorry for that. There's just a lot of details to add. There might be a little bit of bad spelling and grammar. Anyways back to the story. :)

The two "lovebirds" were on their way to the roller coaster, until SMG4 realized something.

4: um SMG3?

3: Yeah? 

4: We can't go like this. We must change clothes or something. Meggy is gonna recognize us if we go like this! 

3: dam you're right. Wait, we can change in my car. I have extra clothes in my bag. 

4: Wait, you want me to put on your clothes? 😵‍💫

3: You want to have fun yes or no?

4: well, I mean we could-

SMG3 took SMG4's hand and proceeded to walk to his car. He open the door and took out his bag. Then he open it and took some clothes out of the bag and handed them over to SMG4.

3: Here, put this on.

It was a light purple hoodie with white stripes on the side of it. (Idk, I just made it up) He also gave SMG4 some gray pants. 

4: uh, thank you I guess. 

SMG4 proceeded to put on the purple hoodie. He could feel the softness of the hoodie coming down his face. It was very warm and comfortable. Somehow, it smelled like SMG3. Who knows how he smells, but it smelled like him for SMG4. He liked it. 

Meanwhile SMG3 was putting on a black hoodie with a logo of a skull in the middle. He put on a black pants .(I don't know how to make good clothes combinations 😭)

3's mind:  Wait, just to be  extra safe, I'ma get extra help. 

* notices SMG4*

3: uh 4, are you ok? You're just smelling my hoodie.

4: uh wha- noooo, I'm just uh, forget it. 

*both giggled*

3: Well, I be right back. I'm going to the bathroom real quick. Meanwhile you can continue smelling my hoodie.

4: wha- no! Well, maybe a little.

3: Thought so simp.

4: oh my god, I'm not a SIMP!

3: whatever you say Simp.

With that SMG3 left to the bathroom. Meggy was waiting near the bathroom door. SMG3 quietly entered to bathroom without Meggy noticing. Lucky Luigi was there.

3: Hi Luigi, I heard what happen. Are you ok.

Luigi was confused until he saw who it was.

Luigi: oh yeah, I'm ok thank you.

3: no problem. Say, I hope it's not too much, but can you do me a BIG favor plz?

Luigi: sure what is it.

3: So you know me and SMG4, well today we are planning to have a "date" or that's what it seems. And I want it to be extra safe so I need your help on distracting Meggy since it seems like if she doesn't like it when we're together. You think that's too much?

Luigi: Absolutely not! I'm willing to help you guys! So glad it turn out good for you two!

SMG3 started to blush a little

3: Well, thank you Luigi. You will serve as good help for us. Well I better be going! SMG4 is probably waiting for me. 

SMG3 proceeded to walk through the door.