Fell on cherry blossom petals

I know that I barely write on this story but now, the only time I would update this story would be when I have time or just bored. If you want to read good quality, stories that I would not abandon, then you should read my current story "SMG34: The prince and the Servant". That story I would update it every Thursday and I believe it's worth reading:) So once you finish this part, head over to my current story. I would appreciate if you do. Thank you.

Also I think I kind of improve on my writing skills so this chapter might be kind of different than the previous chapters

Warning: bad grammar and spelling

SMG3 and SMG4 head towards their favorite place. It took them a while but they made it. 

4: finally we're here. It looks beautiful 

3: yep! just like the first time we got here. 

4: um now what? We got nothing to do.

3: umm uh, oh come on, I want to show you something. 

4: what is it?

3: follow me to find out 😏

SMG4 followed SMG3 across the cherry blossom trees. SMG4 counted the number of cherry blossom tree they came across with. 27. 

3: ok we're here.

SMG4 took a look around the place. He spin around slowly giving him a full 360 view of the place.

4: what? wow..... how......when.... why......

3: I found this place the day after the first time we went here. I found it more beautiful when it was sunset. I was saving this for a special moment and it seems like this would be the perfect time. 

4: oh my god 3. This is beautiful!

(not me taking this from Google  💀)

3: not as beautiful as you

4: oh please

SMG3 sat down on the cherry blossom petals on the ground. He signal SMG4 to sit next to him. SMG4 did what he told him.

3: this day was sure a mess,right?

4: it sure was. First with Meggy and then the Karens .

3: but yet, I'm not upset.

4: wait you're not?

3: well maybe a little in that time but not now. You want to know why?

4: why ._.

3: no matter how bad today was, not matter how much hate we got today, the only thing that's keeping me alive right now is you . No matter how bad the day is, just seeing you with me brings my mood up you know.

4: awwww you're funny

3: what you mean? That wasn't supposed to be funny.

4: And that is the thing I love about you the most. No matter how serious you are trying to be, I always find the best of you.

3: which is how funny I am right 

4: yeah * giggles*

3: oh you think this is funny hu? 😏 well I show you funny

4: no wait I-

(oh no, cringe time)

SMG3 started to tickle SMG4 really hard. SMG4 is very ticklish. He started laughing uncontrollably. 

4: please hahha st-stop! hahaha 

3: what? I can't hear you!

4: st-stop hahhaha

3: oh you want me to continue? ait

4: no wait-

SMG3 tickle him even harder. SMG4 couldn't stop laughing hard af. SMG3 tickle him even more harder everything 4 told him to stop.   SMG4 try to stand up to catch his breath but SMG3 didn't let him. 

Somehow SMG4 stood up and try to escape SMG3 arms. Seeing that SMG4 wanted to escape, SMG3 stood up to get a better grip of SMG4. He continued ticking him standing up.

4: oh 3 stop hahha please st-stop

3: nah hu you found this found now deal with it 😏

They both were standing up. Sudden SMG4 somehow lost balance with all this laughter and fell on the ground causing SMG3 to also fall down. SMG3 fell on top of SMG4. 

Axvill 0 : I'm so sorry this turn out really bad. I'm still learning how to draw side view faces. I swear, I draw much better when it comes to front view faces. Any kind of advice on how to draw side faces, I would highly appreciate :)  Just don't look at their faces that much. 

3: oh I'm sorry

3: oh I'm sorry

4: no I'm sorry

they both stood up and stare at each other. Then smile.

3: today was a terrible day right?

4: it sure was

they sat together once again and stare as the sun hide underneath the buildings. They cuddle up with each other. And there they were, enjoying the last bit of this day which were supposed to be their date. But at the End, it wasn't that bad after all. Together, their day will always be perfect.

The End...................For now.

wep, see you the next time I update this story! :D