The fair

Note: As you know upon this date, it's only two weeks until SMG4 announced the new Castle. You'll all know how CrInGe  I am so I'm going to include that somehow in my story. That's all. Now let's continue.

The next day....

Everybody in the castle had woke up and ready to eat breakfast. SMG4 was the only one still sleeping.

Meggy: Did anyone seen SMG4?

Bob: I tHiNk hE's sTiLl SlEePiNg 

Meggy: *sigh* better wake up that sleepy head.

Meggy stood up from the table and went to check on SMG4. She went upstairs and then stood outside SMG4's door. She knocks on his door.

Meggy: um SMG4? Are you ok. You been there for a long while now. Wake up, breakfast is ready...... SMG4?

4: Hu? What? I'M UP! I'M UP! Wha- what happen!?

Meggy: Time to wake up sleepyhead!

4: oh yeah right coming in a minute!

Meggy left and went downstairs to continue eating. As Meggy left, SMG4 was getting ready. He took off his PJs and put on his overalls. He was too busy thinking of that one guy last night , that he forgot about the others. He went downstairs where everybody was already eating. 

4: *yawns* good morning guys.

Everybody: Good morning.

Mario: Finally you wake up. Marty was about to eat your breakfast.

4: He's just a piece of cardbo- never mind.

4 sat next to Luigi (Yes Luigi was there now shut up) and Marty.  4 didn't understand Mario and Marty. He's just a piece of cardboard. How can a piece of cardboard be a friend? Nothing compares to a real friend. But anyways, who is he to judge. SMG4 just gave Marty the bombastic side eye  while he ate. 

Back to SMG3

Back to SMG3...

SMG3's pov:

I woke up with something wet on my face. It was warm , nice, and it fill me up with joy.  I touch it, it was hairy, soft and fluffy 

3: ha haha, stop, haha, ok ok I'm awake.

Eggdog: Ruff Ruff!

3: ok, ok. I'll get up.

I got up to serve Eggdog he's breakfast. Once I'm at it, I as well should make myself some breakfast. I got the milk out of the fridge and took the pancake mixture out of the cabinet. I turn on the stove and started making some pancakes for me and Eggdog.  I mean, some pancakes wouldn't be that bad for a dog, right? I flipped that pancake over to the other side so that it cooked well in both sides. I took out the eggs from the fridge. I grab a pan and put it on the stove. I was about to crack an egg when all of a sudden, Eggdog started howling really loud and it scared the living soul out of me.