Ice cream shop problems

👆This is around how many notifications I get every time I open wattpad . <. 👆

Sorry for not uploading that much lately. I just didn't find the motivation to write. Also, I been having some irl problems. Like family problems, you know. So have this part until I find motivation again.

Anyways let's continue.....

They finally arrived at the ice cream shop. They enter the shop holding hands, which some of the customers noticed.

3: which flavor do you want?

4: um, I'll get mango.

3: ok then. Just sit there, I will go get our ice creams.

4: oh ok, thank you.

3: no problem.

SMG3 looks down at Eggdog. He pats him.

3: go wait with 4. I'll be right back.

Eggdog: ruff! (Yes papa)

SMG3 walks towards the cashier. And proceeded to tell him what he wants.

(Just imagine the cashier with a tired, annoyed voice)

3: um can I get a uh mango ice cream and a cookie & cream ice cream with sprinkles.

Cashier: uh a, anything else?

3: No, that's all.

Cashier: that be $12.69. Do you want your receipt?

3: uh, yes please.

*SMG3 notices the cashier name tag*

3: Jonny? Well t-that's a great name.

Cashier / Jonny: you think? 🤨

3: well, um, yes?

Cashier: that's the first time somebody gave me a nice compliment :D Come here!

*Jonny hugs SMG3 tightly*

3: y-you're c-choking m-meee!! *coughs*

Cashier: oh sorry. *lets go of 3* anyways here's your ice cream sir.

3: yeah yeah, thank *coughs* you.

Cashier: oh and have a great day! Hu, first time saying that.

3: ugh, that was weird. See! This is why I never say nice things to random people.

*Walking towards their table*

4: oh you're back. What took you so long?

3: some cashier problems, if I could say it like that. Anyways here's your Mango ice cream.

4: awww you even added some sprinkles! How you know I like sprinkles?

3: common sense I guess?

*both giggling*

So they began eating their ice cream. This day was supposed to be their "date", but since Meggy ruined it, they decided to continue it here in the ice cream shop. But this time, a little more less lovely dovely. They hold each other hands, say sweet things to each other, and gave each other spoonful of ice cream. It was going great.

But some complications was about to happen. Customers began to notice them. Many of the customers didn't mind them hang out together and continue minding their own business. On the other hand, there was this group of 3 women who seem to be around 50 - 60 year old. These woman didn't like it. And instead of leaving and minding their own business like they should, they decided to take matter into their own hands.