Chapter 31

(I am so obsessed with this picture, like, actually.)

I crossed my legs, hoping to pinch the thoughts of wanting to release deadly spells. Sebastian's face wandered mine. His stare was so menacing that I wouldn't be surprised to have scars on my cheeks from his burning pupils. 

"A few more weeks will feel like years. " 

A begging look took over his face. His eyes grew twice in size and his eyebrows curled up. Like a pouting child. The face he'd make when he wanted something or tried convincing someone. It was like watching a dog who sat at your feet while you ate your dinner. 

"You did go months without me," I smirked.

"And that felt like decades." He carried the last words through the corner of his mouth. Holding attitude behind it while he looked down toward his mug.

I couldn't help but let a small laugh escape from me. Sebastian was always known as a mysterious, confident Slytherin who'd go against anyone in a duel. He was known as the boy who always carried a smug look on his face, making him seem unapproachable. But I got to see his other side. The one where he pouts, loves, and cares. Traits that no one thought he had. 

"You like me around that much, Sallow?" I teased.

I raised my mug toward my lips, taking a large sip of the sweet and salty liquid while looking at him over the cup.

The smirk that I loved to see, finally broke over his pouty look.

"Can't help but tease me, can you?"

"You do it to me" 

"Do I?" he smiled, looking down. 

I watched his hand slide off of the table, then trail down its leg, he kept his eyes on mine as I felt his fingertips begin to brush on the white cloth that clung to my thighs. Out of instinct, I stiffened my legs while swallowing hard enough for others to hear as his touch sent electricity through my skin.

I looked around the crowded pub, hoping no one was noticing our talk or touching. 

He gently pulled the fabric, making it slap back onto my skin as his fingers now rested at the hem of my skirt.

"What are you doing?" I cleared my throat, looking around the room.

"You said that I tease you." He continued looking at me, watching my face become red and flustered.

"Y-you know what I meant"

"Did I ?"

His gaze still locked on my face, I bit my lip, wanting to hide whatever it was that wanted to escape from my lips. His hand squeezed my thigh, leaving small indentions in my skin as he released his grip. Slowly, the tips of his fingers now were laying under my skirt, leaving the rest of his hand still below it.