Chapter 43

"He is exactly the poem I wanted to write"

-

Cheers and claps erupted from the green-covered students.

"They scored another goal Ominis!" Poppy shouted as she grabbed onto the silent boy.

A small smile grew on his lips as he managed to look in my direction, "Poppy's more enthusiastic than you are, Y/n,"

"I'm enthusiastic," I grinned before looking back to the game.

I only cared to watch for Sebastian. My track record of attending the games last year was low, merely because I never had a reason for wanting to watch. But given the fact that my boyfriend was going to be wearing his tight jersey was enough to make me come watch.

"What's Sebastian doing?"

My eyes gazed to find him after looking away for a moment.

"He's chasing the snitch..somewh-,"

Sebastian flew in front of the crowd, his head tilted toward it like he was scanning it.

"Was that him?"

"It was" I giggled.

Leander Prewett flew past seconds after Sebastian. His face was red and you could faintly hear him shouting to his fellow teammates for backup.

"Who let Leander be seeker?" I spoke as I watched the two.

"Who knows, he probably charmed his way into it!" Poppy laughed at my comment.

Sebastian flew down from above the crowd into the middle of the arena. Cheers from our side of the bleachers roared through the stadium, but boos were returned from the other side.

Leander came soaring through right behind him again, still yelling profanity. The tip of his broom caught up to Sebastian and bumped into the back of his causing him to jolt in the air.

Poppy and I stood up out of instinct, grabbing Ominis with us.

"Why am I standing?" Ominis quickly spoke.

"Leander and Sebastian are close!" Poppy spoke with a bit of fear in her voice.

"Fucking Prewett!" I could faintly hear Sebastian yell at him. Leander's face grinned and you could tell he was laughing.

"I'll steal the snitch, then your gir-"

Sebastian drove his broom into the side of Leanders causing him to stutter in the air. Shreiks of fear spilled from the students as they watched him almost fall off.

Sebastian looked angry.

Sweat now began to form on my palms and forehead as I nervously watched the two, worried that if neither of them would hurry up and catch the snitch then something bad would happen.

The shrieks quickly turned into cheers and boos as Sebastian was now closest to the snitch. He pushed his body forward exposing the muscles in his shoulders and legs as he went in for the win.

But just like before, Leander had caught up again. This time now vigorously flying his broom into Sebastians.

Cheers of encouragement spilled from the students beside me as we all watched in terror.

"Sebastian Sallow has caught the snitch!! Slytherin wins!!"

Poppy hugged Ominis and I, jumping and cheering.