47

Nate's POV

Today is Sam and Colby's wedding. Colby is getting ready with his mom and brother. It's time for the ceremony to start. 

"Colby? It's time," I say. 

Sam is waiting at the end of the aisle. I find Alex and link my arm with his. We walk down the aisle, standing on either side of Sam. Then Colby and his parents come down the aisle. The ceremony was wonderful and now we're at the reception. Sam and Colby have their first dance and then everyone joins them on the dance floor. A few fast songs play then a slow song. I pull Alex into my arms as we sway. I pull him closer and he rests his head on my shoulder. 

"I love you," I whisper. 

He meets my eyes. 

"I love you too," he whispers back. 

Then he kisses me. 

-Later-

The reception ends and we head to my apartment. We go to my room and I start to change. But Alex kisses me, backing me up to the bed. I lay down and he climbs on top of me, kissing me still. He loosens and removes my tie. Then he starts to unbutton my shirt, slowly. He removes my shirt and starts to kiss my neck. I moan. 

"Alex-"

"Yes baby?" 

"Too many clothes."

He chuckles and starts removing his clothes. He unbuttons my pants and I lift myself off the bed so he can remove my pants and boxers. We're both naked now. He kneels before me and takes me into his mouth. I grip the sheets. 

"Alex" I moan. 

"Alex oh god." "You, holy shit." 

He pulls his mouth off me. 

"Don't stop please baby," I say. 

He takes me in and slips a finger inside me. I squirm. Then he inserts another. I moan. Finally, he inserts a third. I moan loudly as he starts to pump his fingers in and out. 

"More, Alex please."

He removes his fingers. I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes in. I groan and he kisses me. 

"Love. you," I say. 

He starts to thrust into me. 

"I love you too," he says. 

"Alex-x."

He starts to thrust faster and I can't think anymore or speak. I just moan a continuous string of curses and his name. He hits my prostate and I scream in pleasure. He hits that spot over and over. Pleasure builds in my core. 

"Close-e. Kiss me," I say. 

He kisses me, slipping his tongue into my mouth. 

"You're mine," he says. 

I cum, moaning his name. He follows shortly after and pulls out. I kiss him. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too baby," he says.