51

Nate's POV

Today's the day. I walk down the aisle towards Alex. He is so handsome. I reach him and the ceremony starts. We say our vows and then we kiss. It was wonderful. We decide to take some time for ourselves before the reception. 

"We made it," I say. 

"That we did," he says. 

He kisses me and I return the kiss. 

"We should head out soon," I say. 

"We have time," he says. 

"What did you have in mind?" I ask.

"I have a few ideas," he says. 

Then he kisses me again. 

_-Later-

We arrive at the reception and everyone is cheering. We eat and then head out on the dance floor. I pull him closer and we start to dance. We have a lot of fun dancing with our friends and family. Then they send us off on our honeymoon. 

We fly to our resort and check into our cabin.  I lay down on the bed. Alex starts to unpack but I stop him. 

"Let's save it for tomorrow," I say.  

He comes over to me. I kiss him. He starts removing my clothes. Then he removes his own. He preps me and slides into me. He starts to thrust into me slowly. 

"Faster Alex please." 

He shakes his head. 

"Huh?"

"I'm, ahh, I'm going to take my time and make you feel so good," he says. 

He continues his slow pace and it's killing me. 

"Fuck," I say. 

I don't know how long we've been at this but I'm on cloud nine. 

"Alex- I'm going-"

I cum, releasing all over his chest and mine. He cums inside me but keeps thrusting in and out of me. 

"Alex, god."

He stills inside me.

"You okay?" he asks. 

"I want more. Don't stop," I say. 

"Are you sure?" he asks. 

"Please," I say. 

He continues thrusting, slowly. I flip us over and I start to bounce up and down on his dick. 

"Nate, shit baby."

I kiss him, speeding up my hips. He starts to thrust up into me, faster this time. I scream in pleasure and reach my climax again, and so does he. We head into the shower and he takes me again in the shower, pounding into me. I will never get tired of him, not just the sex, but everything. After our shower, we lay on the bed in the fading light, him running his fingers through my hair. I relax into his touch and close my eyes. He kisses my forehead. 

"I love you," I say. 

"I love you too," he says. 

The end