Part = 01

T   I    M    E         P    A    S    S    E   D
(3 MONTHS LATER)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year: 2023
In Korea|Seoul
At Kim Mansion.
Sun cocked out in the lit slushy blue heaven. The chirping and peeping voice of birds and the fresh sunbeams was making the peace-loving morning even more beautiful.

The spacious Gateways unbare the boundaries of the spectacular, embellished yet hazardous Territory of that person, who owns a very most precious part of the Entire world

The tall, stiff, dignified and elevated bodyguards were expand in each and every corner of the territory while keeping their sharp eyes at every single thing with 'AR500' tucked in their hands.

Move further and let's become the witness of the real beauty and magnificence of that place where lives our King and Queen, who knows as the Asia's King and Queen.

The staff of servants and maids were doing their respective work. Walk in the kitchen, where our Mrs Kim Y/n were making the breakfast for her dearest husband, who was still sleeping upstairs, in their room.

Y/n had just came out from the shower and direct went in kitchen for making the coffee for herself and breakfast for her husband. She was dressed up in a complete Black Indian traditional backless suit.

Y/n's Outfit:-

With Diamond bangles in her both hands, which was gifted by her mother-in-law and the golden band in her ring finger in which a rare, sumptuous blue Diamond was embedded

Even tho she has married in Korean family but that doesn't mean she has forogt all her traditional cultures. Like how a indian girl live after her marriage she didn't forgot any of the Indian rituals. 
It's been 3 months of their happy married life. Their life is going smoothly. After becoming the wife of such a dangerous person, her whole life has really changed a lot.

Y/n: Susan.. Is he awake?

Susan: No Mrs Kim, sir is still sleeping.

Y/n chuckle and place all the breakfast aside. She removed her apron and made her way towards their room. Taehyung came after 3 weeks, he was on a mission. And yesterday he was working all night. And now he's sleeping with no worries.

In Taehyung's Room.

She enter in their room, where he was sleeping inside the duvet

She enter in their room, where he was sleeping inside the duvet. While being upper n*ked which only revealing his firm muscles and messy hairs.
Y/n sigh and turn off the A.C, she walk towards the window and open the curtains of the big window of their room, let the sun rays fall on his face. Taehyung groan and pull duvet on his face.

Y/n: c-mon Mr Kim, get up. You have meeting today.

Y/n walk towards him and pull the duvet from him, but he grip on it tightly. Y/n roll her eyes and again tried to snach the duvet from him. Just when Taehyung held her wrist and pull her inside the duvet which made her gasp. In just second, he hover above her and made her lay under him.

Y/n: G-Good morning.

Y/n said hesistately, because she had knew that what's going to happen next.
Taehyung started kissing on all over her face as a 'Good Morning' wish. Cheeks, nose, forehead, jaw, neck, eyes, he didn't leaved any place but when he was about to kiss on her lips, y/n put her palm between both of their lips.

Taehyung: What!!?

Taehyung irritatingly whine. Y/n push him and sit straight before glaring him. Taehyung too sat up on the bed like a king, he scan y/n from head to toe, who has now stood up from the bed while fixing her suit and hairs.

Taehyung: Good morning sugar

Y/n: what's good in it?

Taehyung: if nothing is good So what is bad?

Y/n sigh and look at him in disbelief. She extend her hand and shows her wrist to him. Taehyung furrowed and look at her wrist. He held it and give a quick kiss on her wrist. Y/n squinted her brows and immediately back off her hand.

Y/n: I'm not giving you my hand for kissing on it.

Taehyung: then..??

Y/n: I'm showing you the time. You have meeting today.

Taehyung: Yes my queen I know.

Y/n: then???

Taehyung: I'm the CEO, I can go whenever I want.

Y/n faceplam herself, she look at him and cursed him multiple times. Just because of him, she woke up that early.

Taehyung: done cursing me?

Y/n: NO!

Y/n rolled her eyes and turn around to leave but Taehyung quickly held her arm again and pull her on his lap. He wrap his strong arms around her waist before snuggling in her neck and then neck to her hairs.

Taehyung: You smell so f**king good.

Y/n all anger faded when his deep voice and hot breath touch to her ear. Taehyung smirk and started giving open mouth kisses on her  neck. Y/n touched his bare chest in the attempt to stop him but all went in vain when his kisses became more deep.
Taehyung feel blessed when her soft fingers came in contact with his abs. He slowly slowly begin to lay on the bed with y/n under him.

He remove her dupatta from her and started kissing on her jawline. He slide his hand under her back and open the knot of her dress. Y/n touched his shoulder and pull him more closer.
Taehyung come to her chin and then cheek, he took her soft cheek in between his teeth and slowly bite it which earn a soft moan escape from her mouth. He look at her and her reactions. He had knew, if he started so it'll be hard for her to stop him so he decided to stop right now. He went to her ear and whisper in deep voice.

Taehyung: just stop me if you don't want to get disable.

Y/n's eyes short opened. And she realized that what she were doing. She push taehyung aside get up from the bed before adjusting her dress. Seeing her flushed and embarrassed face, Taehyung started laughing at her, which made her face turn into a deep red colour.

Y/n: uh.... ac-actually that's.. umm breakfast is ready.

Saying this, Y/n run in the 10x of speed. Her cheeks were became red in embarrassment but her right cheek was more red, because of his hungry husband, who was hungry for her.. not for food.

To be Continued.......
_______________________
I knew that was a short part. But let me know if you're liking the story or not. Because it's just starting guys!!! 😏💗