Part = 68

At Y/P's Residence.
The entire family has arrived at y/n's house. Her parents doesn't has any single idea about her arrival and her law's arrival. They are unware of her daughter's and everyone's presnece.
Emotions took over the control when her house came in her view. She smile and wait for everyone to come out from the cars, so they can enter inside.

Y/n took her steps ahead. She wipe her sweat and rub her both hands before letting out a heavy breath.

Y/n: Its.. so hot here.

Liza: You're feeling nervous.

Y/n: huh?

Liza: You're feeling nervous. C-mon y/n, knock on the door.

Y/n: um.. yeah, sure.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"(Oho ab kon aa gya??)"

Y/n felt her heartbeat getting faster as she heared her mother's yelling voice. Seconds later, she heared a voice of door clicking. She suck up in a sharp breath when door opened which revealed her mother with a rolling pin in her hands.

Y/n's eyes build up with tears when she saw her mother. And her mother.... who were just stood there like a statue. She felt like, she just saw a ghost.
Her words, moves, actions, reactions everything has just stopped, when she saw her daughter is standing right in front of her eyes.

Y/n: Mum.. Mumma.

Y/n sob and quickly throw herself in her mother arms. But her mother seems like... in complete utter shock. The rolling pin fall from her hands, when y/n latched on her Body.
That's when Taehyung give Taehan to Jimin and step ahead and decided to clear everything to her mother-in-law.

Taehyung: Mom.. she's your daughter. Your y/n.

Y/M: Y-Y/n? My..... M-My daughter?

Taehyung: yes mom.. your y/n, your daughter.

Taehyung said very softly with a gentle smile on his face.
Y/n's mother slowly raised her both hands and slowly push y/n away to stare at her face.

Y/M: Y/n...

When y/n sob hardly. Her mother look at her from head to toe, with slowly - slowly water gathering in her lids.
Y/n's mother look at her hands, who were gripping y/n's both arms. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out from her mouth because she was at the edge of blacking out.

Y/n: Tae-Taehyung!

Y/n shouted his name when her mother fall on ground when she felt her legs got weakened. Y/n gripped around her mother tightly in the attempt to save her from getting hurt.

Y/n: Mom!!!

Mrs Kim became worried and decided to walk towards y/n's mother but Mr kim stopped her as she was about to go.

Mrs Kim: What? Let me help her.

Mr kim: You can't even help yourself. Whenever you sit on floor, you need atleast 2 or 3 peoples to pull you up and you think you can help y/n's mother??

Mrs Kim: but i--

Mr Kim: Boys! C-mon what are you staring at, go and help her mother.

All boys nodded and came in front and helped y/n's mother to get up before taking her inside.

Mr km look at Mrs Kim before scoffing at her.

Mr Kim: huh! Here she comes. "Lemme help her"

Mr Kim mimicked as Mrs Kim, who shoot daggers like glares at him before storming inside the house. Mr kim also followed her from behind.
Liza and honey shake their heads in disbelief before turning to the 4 girls.