Part = 70

Liza: Jim?

Honey: kook!?

Jimin & Jungkook: Yes.. We!

With wide eyes, both liza and honey exchanged their glances with each other. Being nervous as hell, both gulp while feeling the intensity of those gaze, which were piercing their soul to the no end.

Liza bit her lower lip and run her mind faster, searching for any possible reason which can make both of them out from this situation.
That's when a idea pop in her mind to get rid from this situation and these two hulks.

Liza: uhh.. yk, I-I was just telling honey that how much handsome and hot you are.

Jimin: really?

Liza: Yep! Don't you believe m-me?

Jimin: I believe you sweetheart, but as far i know, my name is jimin not Taehyung. Am I right?

Liza: uhh well--

Honey: No! No! Oppa it's not lik-like that. It's just... ugh.. her tongue slipped.

Jimin: Uh! Oh! Really Liz??

Liza: Yes baby Yes, She's right, I'm innocent.

Jungkook: okay, if you're innocent then what about her? Did her tongue also slipped out??

Honey: I.... M-Me.... she... I... don't... umm--

Liza: Uh.. You te-tell me nah! Where you guys are coming from?? Were you bo-both hanging around and watching the surroundings of the co-ountry???

Jimin: We just went out to buy some food from restaurant but I didn't seen any?

Liza: food? From outside? Why? We can cook.

Liza asked while being totally confused and curious. Both Liza and honey were in garden, so they were unaware of the inside activities of house.

Jimin and jungkook both chuckle with a deep heavy sigh before answering of Liza's question.

Jungkook: y/n noona told us, since her mother is not well. And ofourse when everyone is tired, so she would be also tired.

Jimin: Yeah.. right, after a long journey, which person would want to cook food for atleast 20 peoples. Poor she, handling everything alone.

Jungkook: Right! Noona handling two families together, alone.

Jimin: upon that, she also has to take care of Taehyung and Taehan.

Jimin & Jungkook: AND HERE YOU BOTH ARE GOSSIPING AROUND!!!

Liza and honey shut their eyes when jimin and jungkook suddenly yell at them.

Jimin & Jungkook: SHE'S ALONE THERE AND MAKING FOOD FOR EVERYONE AND HERE YOU BOTH ARE CHILLING OUT!?

That's a right time to get rid from him and jungkook.

Liza: What!? Y/n cooking for everyone? Alone? That's not right, honey we should go and help her.

Honey: umm... I-I think you're right. She needs us.

Liza: Yeah let's go. C-mon, hurry up let's go.

Jungkook: hey! You both! Wait!

Liza: let's go! Let's go! Let's go!

Jungkook: ah you--

Jimin: leave it jungkook. They both are so much naughty.

Jungkook: I don't know how will I bear her after marriage.