Part = 53

Just as Taehyung cut his call and walk back in the park, his heart stop beating for a moment when he didn't saw y/n there. A unknown fear and Anger started rising in him like a Flame. He clenched his jaw very hardly before ruffling his hairs due to nervousness and extreme anger which growing inside him.

Taehan: DADA!!!!

Taehyung heared taehan's voice, he immediately turn and saw him.. who coming towards him while dragging a rod with himself.

Taehan: NO! NO! DONT SAY ME TO FORGIVE THEM!! I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE THEM TODAY!!!!!

Unknowingly a dark chuckle left from taehyung's mouth seeing his little cub's anger.

Taehyung: Where's mama baby?

He asked calmly, not wanting to show his beast side to his son. Not now... Not yet!

Taehan: Rio and sam!! Both f**kels took mama with them!

Taehyung: where?

Taehan: I dunno Dada.. sholly.

Taehyung: Why are you sorry baby? It's not your fault.

Taehan: Dada..

Taehyung: yes baby?

Taehan: You said.. you'll hunt and kill. Now you have a chance.. in hunting... your little tiger will help you.. to find his mama and find youl Asia's Queen.

Taehyung was surprised by his words. He caress his head before his smile disappear with his evil smirk.

Taehyung: Let's hunt and kill!

Time skip~

Mr. Han: They took Mrs y/n in our abdomen building.

The building:-

Taehyung increase the speed of his car before turning his head towards taehan

Taehyung increase the speed of his car before turning his head towards taehan. Who cleaning that same rod with his flower's print handkerchief.

Taehyung: Who said to you to bring This???

Taehan: then how you'll beat them??

Taehyung: with my gun.

Taehan: And if youl bullets finish?

Taehyung blink his eyes. That's the sign that he's really his son. Why the heck this thing not came to his mind first? Without looking at him, still focusing on road, Taehyung take his hand out from the window before firing in the air. All men flinch along with Rio and sam, who siting inside the building.

Taehyung stop the car with a thud before getting out from it quickly. He walk towards taehan and kneel down. Look at him in concern before cupping his small face.

Taehyung: are you sure?

Taehan: leabe on me Dada. I ushed to live with them. And I know them vely well.