Part = 69

Everyone already had went to their rooms as per Taehyung's command, because he knew that everyone is tired after a long journey and more over his laws are so much disturbed after seeing y/n.
Taehyung somehow managed to handle his father-in-law. But his mother-in-law... is still unconscious. He doesn't want, that she wake up and again freak out in fear after seeing everyone. So he decided to leave her mother-in-law alone.

But y/n being stubborn, she didn't budge a little from her place. Her mother was still laying unconscious, which increasing her worry more towards her mother. But doctor's comfort words made her little relax to a great extent.

Leaving her mother alone for sometime inside the room, when y/n walked out from the room, she felt her eyes softened as she saw her father, who was playing with Taehan with a huge grin plastered on his face.

Her lips curved upwards into a smile, at the sight of this beautiful view.
Taehan giggle loudly, when her father bounce him in the air. Y/n inhale the deep, recondite oxygen before gathering the courage to head towards her father.

She gulp the forming lump of her throat and called out for her father. Her father stop and turn around towards her direction. She look up at him and smile sadly. It was a moment when she herself didn't realized that when her eyes build up with fresh tears.

Y/P: He.... He's your son?

Y/n instantly nod her head. Her father smile before looking at Taehan again.

Y/P: his face... is a fu-full copy of Taehyung.

Y/n nibble her lower lip in the attempt to control herself from crying once again.

Y/P: but hi-his eyes... his eyes just like you. 

Her vision became blur because of the amount of uncountable tears which has collected in her eyes. She wiped her tears away, which only cause to become furthermore. She sniff and with the help of her sleeves, she aggressively wiped her tears away which made her face turned red.

Her dad put Taehan down on the couch with his Sofia, and look at y/n. He stare at her for a moment, and without wasting any more time, he engulf y/n in a tight hug.

Just when he hug her, a sob left from from y/n's mouth as she started crying in her father's arms. Her sob and hiccups started getting louder and louder.

Y/P: Do-Do you ha-have any idea that what we've gone through after hearing about you-your de-death!!??? Huh!!?

Instead of answering his question, y/n just kept crying. And ofcourse why wouldn't she cry? After all she was at that place where she has grown up and with that person who has raised up.

Y/P: Can you-you even imagine what had happened to your mother and m-me after hearing about your death news??

Y/n: I-Im sorry.. da-dad, I'm really sorry--

Y/P: why are you sorry my chi-child?? Hmm?? You're not at-at fault. It was aarav... who did this all!

Y/n's eyes instantly shot opened after hearing the mentioning of aarav. She shivered in her father's arms before looking up at him.

Y/n: papa??

Y/P: Taehyung told me everything my child.

Y/n: W-What!?

Y/n: You thought, you won't tell me that so wouldn't get to know?

Y/n: Uh.. it-its not lik--

Taehan: Mamaaa.... I am hwungry!!

Y/n looked at Taehan before looking at her father again. Her father sigh before caressing her head softly.

Y/P: it's fine.. I know you didn't wanting to worry anyone that's... that's why you didn't told anyone about what EXACTLY had happened with you.