PART TWO

I glance at his smirky smile through the reflection in the mirror, which makes up three out of four walls in the elevator. Lewis' hand glides up my stomach again, and he rests it just under my bust. A loud 'ding' announces the arrival; The doors open, and he guides me into his living room.

A wide, modern kitchen is attached to the living and dining room; It's one big, open space to be honest. He drops me off on the couch, before asking "White or red wine?"

I smile softly, "White please," before he brings me a glass of what I asked for. With both glasses in hand, he sits down next to me, handing off one, while keeping the other. His hand slides around my back, drawing me in closer - God, he smells delicious.

A couple of sips later, his mouth is pressed against mine. He pulls me into his lap, not allowing our lips to part while he does so. My tongue slips in and out of his mouth, as does his, softly pressing up against each other, exploring every inch there is to check out.

Subdued moans escape his lips, as I redirect my attention onto his tattooed neck - My lips hover over one of his tattoos. I can't make out what it says exactly, but the word 'God' is in it. His hand guides me back to his lips, where he continues what he had started previously.

His member is still eagerly pressing up against the inside of his jeans, and with that, against my groin. "Let's take this to the bedroom, huh?", he groans. Breathlessly I reply, "Uh-huh..."

I try getting up from his lap, but instead of letting me go, he lifts me up - My legs are wrapped around his hips, and his arms are holding me securely. I continue french kissing him on the way into the bedroom, and he gently drops me down on his massive bed.

"Fuck you're gorgeous," he sighs, as he unbuckles his belt with one hand. I can't even reply, as he leans down again, massaging his tongue against mine. He can't get enough of my taste.

I pull down my lace panties, kicking them off, as he nods contently, smiling at the flimsy piece of fabric that's on the floor now - His hand glides over his jaw, while he licks his lips hungrily. With a quick swoop, he pulls me up again, freeing me from my dress and unhooking my bra.

His lips meet mine again, as I help him out of his shirt, before unbuttoning his pants for him. The cool air has hit my skin, leaving my nipples hard - His attention slips down from my lips onto my nips, as he runs his warm, wet tongue over them. He cups my breasts, eagerly sucking at them. Soft sighs escape my mouth as he does so - I was unaware I was into that.

"Good girl-", he growls, while sliding his hand in between my legs. He starts massaging my clit with some light pressure, before he increases in pressure and speed, continually drawing circular motions. "God-", I moan, as he chuckles in response.

His one hand is still working my bust, while his other is entirely dedicated to making me come downstairs. I start panting breathlessly, as he works his way up to my climax - "There you go-", he grins, as I start gushing from in between my legs and I start moaning his name softly.

It takes me a few seconds to recover, but he's on his next mission already; He's leaned down towards my core, softly starting to lick and suck away at me. I practically melt under his warm, wet, slippery touch.

My hands automatically grab onto his head when he reaches the perfect spot - With him fixated, he continues. I moan softly, "Ohh, right there-"

His hand slides up to my lower stomach, softly pushing down on it, meanwhile, his other hand's fingers start running up and down my dripping core. His mouth continues, while his finger slowly slides inside of me, making me whimper softly.

His hand pushes down on me even more, immediately intensifying the coming sensation. One finger turns into two, and he starts rhythmically pushing into me. God- His fingers feel like heaven and hell in one; I can't get enough of them, so I hold back my climax for as long as I can, shamelessly riding his fingers to make me moan.

When my moans become louder, he does exactly what he did previously; He doesn't get faster, or rougher and he doesn't add more pressure, which is a godsent. His head lifts up with a satisfied smile, when I've calmed down a bit; He literally continued eating me out and fingering me, until I didn't fully come to the maximal extent.

"Fuck- I need more of you", I whimper softly, pulling him up to my lips. Passionately he kisses me back, as I feel my own wetness on his beard. He didn't wipe it away - That's kind of hot.

He gets up, pulling down his pants and his boxers, exposing this throbbing, massive length. I swallow harshly, as I look right at it, before smiling up at him. "Too much for you?", he chuckles. I scoff playfully: "No... It makes you even more fun for me..."

He smiles flirtingly, as I get down on my knees for him.