PART FIVE

My heart beats out of my chest, while I come down from my high - I graze my lips along his neck one last time, before navigating my way downwards. My hands follow my lips, sliding down his chest, onto his abs, before resting just above his hips.

He looks down at me with sheer eagerness, while I give him the most unnoticeable smile ever. My hand wraps around his hot dick, and my tongue accompanies it; I gently brush the tip of my tongue against him.

Lewis starts groaning - I flatten it out, as I pull up towards the tip, getting a taste of his essence. His cock must be exploding because of the sensitivity... His left hand pulls back on my hair, and I don't let that discourage me in any way; A little more oozes from his tip... So I was right...

It's still rock-hard, the veins are still pulsating violently and it's hot to the touch. "Enough with the teasing already", he pants, "I need more, Kelly."

I chuckle in response, softly positioning myself over him again. His hands immediately find their way to my hips: I guide him in, and he controls the depth... I can't help but moan as he stretches me out again. Fuck me, his dick was made for me.

He starts pumping in and out of me - The two of us being a wet mess by now: His cum and my wetness are dripping out of me, his dick is completely coated in both, we're both sweating and our saliva has mixed all over the place by now.

I ride him, grinding up against his base, as he pumps in and out of me - I focus on my satisfaction, and he focuses on his. Lewis' hands slide from my hips to me back, and he proceeds to pull me against his chest. I flatten out to please him, and we continue with our rhythm, while starting to passionately make out again.

His dick pushes in deeper now that I'm flat against him, and after a couple of minutes he groans, immediately pulling out his dick and flipping me around without asking me; His strong arms pull me up, forcing me to rest my weight on my hands and knees, while he scootches up behind me, rubbing his dick against the outside of my core.

"Please continue-", I exclaim breathlessly, as he takes his time.

Lewis chuckles, replying immediately: "You want more of me? Don't you, my dirty little girl..." I arch my back and needfully look over my shoulder; He smiles devilishly, while running his hands over the contours of my ass, before pushing into me again. I start panting, as he takes what he needs.

He rams into me, violently pulling out, before smacking against me again; He moans graciously, as I close my eyes, enjoying every second of the hectic roughness. His groans fill the room, as I start feeling the climax inching closer - My legs start shaking, while I lose control of my limbs.

He holds me in place, continuing at the speed he was at before, while checking in that I still want this. "Don't you dare stop-", I exclaim. The motivation makes him hornier it seems; His dick pulsates inside of me, as he squirts his cum onto my back, before sliding it into me again, and continuing regardless of the fact that both of you have already come.

My walls contract and release every second, and he seems content with the sensation.

With his dick still inside of me, he wraps his arms around my upper body, pulling me up and resting me against his chest, as his hard-on is still positioned to somehow push into my G-spot. I'm weak in his arms, as he slows down the speed at which he's penetrating me - He's practically fucking me in slow motion now, making me whimper softly.

His cum starts dripping down my back, as he whispers into my ear, "What are your thoughts on anal, Princess?"

I tilt my head to look into his dark brown eyes; I start kissing him, and he pulls his cock out of me. "I enjoy it", I say. He smiles, "You wanna give it a shot now?"

I nod, "Yeah..."; I'm fully mesmerised and excited by his intentions.

"God, you're fun...", he smiles.