PART SEVEN

He pounds the sheer sense out of me, moaning softly while doing so. His hands are purely focussed on fixating me properly - "You're doing so well", he chuckles, "So fucking well..."

I groan under the affirmation, giving into him even further - He feels it, and slows down a little, gently pushing his hand against my lower back, forcing me to arch it even further for him. His length is slowly entering and leaving me, while he's become shakier. My heavy breath and momentary moans seem to be a drug to him.

He cums straight into me, hesitantly pulling out his dick, softly groaning under the leaving tension - Seems he overdosed. I regain autonomy over my hands, as he flips me over again, ensuring that I'm okay. He asks breathlessly, "Was that good for you?"

Lewis drops down beside me, pulling me towards him, before I can respond. His lips stroke over my own, as I just give him a little smile; "Yeah... I'll need to go to church tomorrow after this."

He starts chuckling, pressing another kiss onto my lips. Lewis' tongue runs over his lower lip afterwards, gently re-moisturising it, prior to returning for more again. "We definitely sinned...", he whispers.

I just stare at him for a moment, as both our breathing becomes shallow again. He's drained my energy, and his own... His hand rests on my stomach, while running the other over his face. A pearl of sweat runs down the side of his forehead, vanishing into the sheets the moment it touches the fabric.

"I haven't been this drained since Abu Dhabi last year-", he grins. My confusion must be written all over my face, as he immediately says to forget about it. Instead he asks something else, "Do you want to stay the night?"

This was supposed to be a one night stand...

I glance at him - "Do you want me to stay?", I reply quietly, realising that I wouldn't mind staying a little longer. He nods gently, "I would like it, and I wouldn't mind doing this again, Kelly..."

"Okay then", I sigh, "Guess I'm staying the night and fucking you the moment I wake up again..."