PART THREE

He exhales sharply as I draw my tongue up his dick - Lewis' hand is resting on the side of my head, as I take the first third into my mouth. A soft gasp flees him, when I start sucking on him, slowly at first, but steadily speeding up.

As if he reads my mind, his hand slides around to the back of my head, softly encouraging me to take more into my mouth; I do exactly that. I use one hand to help me suck him off, while the other is placed on his thigh.

After a couple of minutes, I take in the rest; His full length is thrusting into my mouth, pushing into my throat. I don't want to choke, nor do I at first, but I want him to go in even deeper. His moans increase in frequency when I allow him to fully enter my throat - "Fuck Princess-", he whimpers. I want him to moan my name, so I continue, helping him reach the climax quickly.

In between his moans he asks if he can cum into my mouth - I don't answer, I just let him.

His creamy, salty substance coats the inside of my mouth, and I swallow softly. I lick along his dick again, with a single tear running down the side of my face from his powerful thrusting. I wipe it away, before he pulls me up into his arms.

His finger caresses the skin on my lips with a soft touch, wiping away anything I missed.

I crawl back onto the bed - He follows my suit.

His lips are drawn towards mine again, exchanging a wet, passionate kiss. Fuck I want more. He glides a rubber over his dick, before he pulls himself on top of me. "Let me be on top-", I breathlessly say. He nods, "Alright then Kelly... Show me how you want me."

He chuckles proudly, as if he's into my horniness.

I prop him up into a sitting position, placing myself over his groin. My knees are bent on either side of his legs, and I slowly lower myself onto his massiveness.

I take his throbbing dick into my hand, directing and guiding it in at a comfortable pace. He grunts gently: "How are you so fucking wet for me?", as he stretches me out, slowly pushing into me. The hunger is visible in his eyes.

"God-", I pant, as he's in half way. His hands run down my back, resting them on my hips, while pulling me up a little, making both of us moan, before he firmly pushes me down again. He's fully in; I feel his base pushed up against my skin. I start grinding on him, as he thrusts in and out; Both of you whimper under the overwhelming amounts of pleasure.

Truthfully I've never taken such a big dick, but it's surprisingly enjoyable, as he stretches me out and fills me up just right.

His moans take up the entire room, as he softly says my name, asking for more. It's encouraging to say the least; You continue riding his hard-on, plainly taking the pleasure you needed after a long week, making him groan loudly in the process.

The two of us inch closer towards cumming - His fingers tightly gripping into my hips, his mouth leaving marks along my chest and neck, and his voice echoing in satisfaction.

He grunts again, "I'm about to-", he sighs against my neck, continuing on nonetheless, working towards my gratification - I tremble around his cock, "Me too-!"

He flips me onto my back, now fully pushing in and out of me with all his force; He's in control now. After a couple more seconds he relieves himself, moaning loudly. His hands find their way to mine, lifting them over my head, and intertwining them.

I violently shake with pleasure, as his lips return to mine, sloppily kissing me.