PART SIX

He tells me how he wants me - Propping me up on all fours, like he did before. I sigh, as his hands rests on my bare ass, and his lips draw a line of kisses up to my lower back.

I glance over my shoulder, to see what he's doing: He's pumping his dick into his hand, before fixating my ass. Lewis' hand drags some of my dripping wetness up to the hole he wants to fuck now, before letting some of his spit drop down.

Truthfully I've only done anal once, with an ex, who was quite terrible at it, but the sensations themselves were rather pleasurable, and from what I've seen so far, he'll be nothing less than fabulous.

"Alright then Love...", he whispers softly, "Ready when you are."

I chuckle: "I'm waiting..."

His lips form a small smile, before both his hands grab my ass, stretching me out a little bit. He grabs his hard-on, softly smearing his wet tip over my extremely sensitive skin. "I'll go super slow", he whispers, while pushing his tip inside of me.

I groan in response, and he pulls it out again, before repeating the same process a couple of times. He's just getting started... He moans by the fifth time, now pushing further and deeper. "Oh for the love of God", I exclaim, right as the two of us moan.

It seems to properly motivate him; Lewis starts advancing into me, while now also reaching both his arms around my stomach - With him fully being inside of my ass, he pauses, simply staying like that for a moment, while resting his chest against my back. "Fuck, you are literally heaven Kells", he whispers.

His left hand finds the entry to your core, while his right hand returns to your clit: "Let's make this even nicer, hmm?"

I simply respond by guiding his fingers along my clit, showing him what he should focus on. When he's got it figured out, and his finger start fucking my entry, he starts pushing in and out of my ass again, occasionally spitting onto his own dick to reduce some appearing friction.

I moan his name, as he works my needs in three different ways. "Don't stop", I exclaim loudly, being quite certain that this is in fact the best sex I've ever had - He moans softly, ensuring me that he has no intention to.

His dick accidentally slips out completely; I groan in disappointment, now feeling even emptier than before. His hand leaves my core, as he needs it to guide his dick back to where it belongs. After doing so, he removes the support of my arms, telling me to give them to him.

"Good girl", he moans, as he pins them against my back, fixating them with his hand. He continues pumping into me, while my face is being rammed into the sheets.

Heaven. Literal Heaven.