Chapter 1

"Hey, Theo-hyung i'm bored whatcha doinn?" Shota says while jumping into theo's bed

"Sorry Shota. I'm busy right now. we can talk later" Theo says and just gets up from his bed and walks out of the room

that was weird? I guess i'll try someone else'

.

.

.

"jongseobie you wanna play minecraft together?"

"Not today Shota-kun, I'm going shopping with Theo."

"Oh... can I come then?"

"Sorry Shota, we decided on it being just the two of us. You can hang out with the others though."

so that's why Theo is busy? he's going shopping with Jongseob? Ugh whatever'

.

.

.

"Intak-hyung can you help me with the choreography? I feel like I'm not getting this step right."

"Shota-ssi I'm really tired, maybe just look back at a recording?"

"oh um. yeah ok... Sorry for bothering you."

intak didn't respond back and instead just kept looking at his phone

.

.

.

"Keeho-hyung do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"Sorry Soul I'm going out with one of my friends who just came in from Toranto."

.

.

.

"Hey Jiung-hyung do you want to come get some ice-cream and go shopping with me?"

"I can't, sorry Shota, I've got dinner plans with Keeho and his friend from Toronto."

"Oh. ok hyungie..."

.

.

.

It was the same for the past 6 months and Soul was getting tired of being alone. Shota would ask any of his members to hang out with him but the members always either had other plans or rejected the Japanese member's offer to spend time together. It had really taken a toll on the young member. He was young and had just turned 18. he didn't have anyone here and He couldn't see his family, and the members didn't want to hang so what was he supposed to do? All he truthfully had was his room where he would just sleep and hide in or the dance studio where he would overwork himself and be down on the floor heeving in pain. But it never mattered to him. He had to distract himself from the pain of being completely alone somehow.. Right?

Saying he was hurt was an understatement...

Shota was young, everyone knew this. He himself knew despite him always trying to act a certain way and just being himself. His members certainly knew he was young and needed attention. Or at least he thought they did. Who knows, maybe that was it? Shota was just too different from his members and maybe that's why they stopped being close. The more Shota thought about it, the more it partially made sense; at least in his head. He was barely about a year older than his youngest member and despite how fluent he was in Korean and being educated on the culture, he was the only Japanese member of P1harmony. Even Jongseob, who was the youngest member, even got attention and hung out with the hyungs. But Shota... He was kind of the outcast of the group. In the audience's eyes, he was one of the most dotted-on members of the group... But behind the scenes, it just wasn't the case anymore. He was being ignored by all the members, and he didn't know why...