Chapter 27 : Here Forever With Each Other

"It must have been Kim Seok Jin. He must have done something! It's really him! Chae Sung, did you see that ? That man is just wicked! Just who's Song Yejin ? How dare she take away what belongs to you ? It must be your brother's scheme who pulled such a heinous strings from behind!"

The manager's voice was enraged with fire as she clenched her teeth and console Chae Sung.

Several tables away, his manager and him and Han Young Jae was sitting with a darkened face. Chae Sung almost could not supress the anger within him anymore as he glared coldly at Song Yejin signing on stage. Switching his gaze back at Seok Jin with venom filled on them, he could not help but clenched his fist when he saw him looking affectionately at Jungkook.

"Slut...!"

Another consoling hand reached over to his back as Chae Sung quickly fixed his expression and appeared dull and disappointed.

"Young Jae, Hyung... I couldn't..."

He seemed hurt as he looked over his fiance beside him and sniffed. Han Young Jae remained silent, his expression cold and his lips pursed tightly. His attention was always solely on the enchanting figure from the top to the bottom ignoring completing the pitiful crying of his fiance by side even though he could hear them but that was not important for now.

....

"Kim Seok Jin! You look ravishing tonight! You've really shocked me!"

Park Jimin's cheerful voice reached Seok Jin's side, and by that time he was already engulfed in a big hug from his bestfriend. Seok Jin could only smile brightly in response.

His slightly raspy yet gentle voice filled the air, "Thank you, Jiminnie."

Jimin patted his back encouragingly and let go of him. Then, he looked over and Jungkook and then leaned forward towards Seok Jin's ear, whispering, "You have a lot to explain, Jinnie. Let's meet up somewhere later!" Looking back again, he put on a formal smiled and gave a light bow to the man before him, "It's nice to meet you, Mr Jeon."

Jungkook naturally knew Jimin being Seok Jin's good friend so he only gave a polite smile before turning to lift his glass towards him in response.

All of a sudden, a commotion broke out up front. A few bright figures entered their sight. When they looked up, they saw Han Young Jae and Chae Sung and the manager walking over to them. Leading the pack was the middle-aged manager who had on a smile on her face. When she stopped in front of the pairs, her gaze quickly flickered over to Jungkook as she gave tight bow. She then smiled and greeted, "We meet again, Chairman Jeon! The last time, I didn't greet you properly, so I've come with my drink to apologise. Cheers!"

Once the manager finished, Seok Jin gave her a scrofula gaze. Naturally, he did not miss the rather concealed gaze in her wicked eyes which was mostly unexpected for Seok Jin to accept. Then, he watched the man beside him in amusement, yet the man's expression remained as usual. His eyes were still as water as his viola gaze brushed passed the woman and looked ahead as if he did not see anyone before him.

Seok Jin followed his gaze and saw Han Young Jae and Chae Sung walking over.

The manager stepped away silently in awkwardness as she did not get even a glance especially when a few people shot her odd glances from the side...

"Congratulations, Chairman Jeon!"

Han Young Jae's eyes raked over the figure beside Jungkook before he averted his eyes skillfully and then greeted in a polite tone.

"Director Kim, you're really beautiful today! I knew that you were always..." Chae Sung smiled sweetly, but there was a faint sneer still visible in his tone. He looked quite vulnerable at that moment that it made one feel sorry for him.