Oppa's Fan [Park Jimin]

I finished off the letter signing off as 'Oppa's Fan' and slipped it into a coloured envelope. The letters would be delivered to Jimin amongst many other fan letters the BTS boys received every month. I posted it on my way out with the girls in my trainee group.

We were going to eat, we had practised hard and done really well in our monthly evaluations so manager oppa had agreed to treat us. I was in a girl group with three other girls. We were put together around nine months ago, making our dreams to debut into the K-pop world just a little more real.

The funny thing was I was under Big Hit Entertainment, the same company as Jimin and the fact that Jimin and I shared a close friendship. We had gotten into the company through audition on the same day. Jimin had debuted with BTS but I was still to be on the same stage as him. But it looked like now, the girl group I was in would be debuting soon as we were in preparation of coming up with a name and deciding on our concept.

"Han Ar Ya!" my friend who was also my roommate in the same group as me banged on the toilet door. "Come quick, they're about to announce MCountdown winner! Did you need the toilet right at this moment?" she shouted from the other side.

To be honest I was really nervous for BTS so ran to the toilet every few minutes. I knew the boys had wanted to win first on music shows ever since they debuted and this was the moment of truth.

I ran out of the toilet into my friend and we both scrambled to stand in front of the T.V. They were showing the scoring on the chart between EXID and BTS. My heart was beating so fast and I held on to Sun Hee's hand's tightly.

"Bangtan Boys congratulations!" came the sound of the MC.

I screamed so loud, I'm sure the whole building heard. "Sun Hee, they won!" I shouted. We jumped up and down in delight and I hugged my friend as my eyes teared up.

Sun Hee was grinning from ear to ear. "Didn't I say this would be their moment, huh? I predicted correctly!" she laughed out loud.

I looked at the T.V and saw Jimin stand there with a big smile on his face, like he couldn't believe they had actually won. He gave a small speech saying how he was thankful to the fans for supporting them and believing in them. I laughed when Hobi applied lipstick on Jimin's lips and my tears fell down my cheeks seeing them look so happy.

"Are you going to finally tell him? Sun Hee asked me after a while. "How long are you going to keep it hidden?" she went on.

Sun Hee was the only one in our group who knew that I had a major crush on Jimin. She knew how much I loved him and cherished the friendship between us. That was the main reason why I wouldn't tell him. Sending letters to Jimin had become a thing ever since he debuted, he didn't know it was me obviously. I wrote about how proud I was for him, I wrote encouraging words when he was feeling down and hoped they would be the light he needed to come out of the dark tunnel.

I didn't dare say any of these things to his face, as much as our friendship was close we joked around a lot. Teasing was Jimin's specialty with me; he loved doing it. If I said any of these things I might as well die from embarrassment.