☆ Season One || Chapter Five

Not me checking the Chapter 5 draft that's been around forever and seeing that It's been there for like THREE years... I am really sorry Guy's lmao, I will try to continue on with this story or make a schedule for this and my other writing projects. Honestly, I lost the motivation to write this, but now this story is back! And Hopefully, we'll finish it this time around.

****

Day 2: New Arrival

The sun began to slowly rise, its warm light peaking through the horizon as a soft, gentle breeze blew past the evergreen forest, its cool air brushing past the trees as it swayed back and forth. Quietly, Lillias walked towards the balcony, her hand gripped the curtains and gently pulled them open with one swift motion. The light slowly made its way inside and filled it with a gentle warmth. Standing there, Lillias smiled fondly as she let her smooth skin absorb the gentle sunrays, her soft blue eyes reflecting the green scenery. The young maiden had already gotten dressed into the school uniform, carefully combing her soft locks before tying them up into a side braid. She was already perfectly ready for the beginning of a new chapter in her life.

It was new and foreign to her, but she was excited, ecstatic even.

After taking her fair share of the scenery, Lillias spun around and moved towards the mirror, she looked at the image of her figure reflecting through the clear surface. Slowly, the girl began to adjust the ribbon on her uniform. Though many questions were roaming through her mind, she wasn't filled with the slightest doubt that this was the place she was meant to be in. It just felt right.

It felt... familiar even.

There were many things she wanted to do: learn magic, go to the library, and most importantly, meet her brothers. It had been a while since they last met. But firstly, she had to eat breakfast. Anything else would come after.

She couldn't possibly go on with her first day without a delicious meal to fill her stomach now can she?

The young girl elegantly spun on her heels and made her way towards Elysse; the awkward mess of a sleeping roommate. She was still deep in her dreams, hands around her familiar as she breathed softly into its fur. "Elysse, wake up," Lillias started to gently shake her roommate's shoulder hoping to wake her up. The blond simply replied with a light grumble as she tightened her grip on the blue familiar and turned around. With a small sigh, the young female tried once more, "We'll be late for breakfast."

"Breakfast...?" Elysse mumbled absentmindedly, "That's right, breakfast!" With that, she quickly pulled the cover off, rushing out of bed and stumbling onto the ground. Still tired, she got up and promptly opened her wardrobe. "I should hurry up and get ready!" she rummaged through her clothes before finally finding her Academy uniform. "You go first, I'll be there in a minute!"

Oh what do you know, she didn't stutter this time.

Lillias giggled to herself feeling slightly proud, "Don't be late okay?" With that last statement, Lillias looked in front of her and stepped out of the room. She walked through the spacious hallway, passing by a few students.

As she made her way downstairs, the first thing on her mind was not breakfast, instead, she walked around looking from left to right in search of her sisters and quietly observing her surroundings in more detail. Naturally, the place was crowded with many female students, most were divided into groups. They chatted and giggled amongst themselves. Lillias quietly looked around, not noticing she attracted the attention of a few who started whispering among themselves.

"Who's that?"

"I've never seen her around before."

"A new student maybe?"