☆ Season One || Chapter Three

Hello everyone! I am back with yet another chapter for you guys, as promised here is chapter 3! Again this chapter ended up being around 3,000 words too lol, overall though I do hope you enjoy it even though things are a bit slow at the moment, the dreams tend to be hard to write for me honestly, anyway the sisters finally arrived at the actually! Let's see what happens.

Edit: Chapter three rewrite done! I am one step closer to releasing the newer chapters! I am really excited to continue the story because I have so much planned.

****

Day 1.0: The Emperor

Yet again she was in the same dark, eerie forest.

Above the midnight sky stood the vibrant red moon, casting its red glow on the dried trees, she stood amidst them, trapped between the dark path. Lillias sat on the ground, her hand holding onto her injured arm as it continued to bleed, legs throbbing from the pain.

She fought through it, pulling herself up with what remained of her strength before she started moving forward and running deeper inside the dark forest, her pace now slower than before as she limped forward.

Her destination was crystal clear, her eyes were filled with endless motivation. With every ounce of her strength, Lillias went through the uneven and rough path. With each step taken she moved closer and closer. The uneasiness slowly started to creep in the deeper she went inside. A tower stood in the distance, covered by the path of trees.

She was reluctant to step forward. Every ounce of her being was telling her to run away. 

Feeling a cold chill run through her body, she took a few small steps and clasped the door's handle, gripping onto it with all her might.  Lillias found herself getting nervous, anxious even. Normally she would've turned around and gone back but she could not do that, it was not an option for her. Instead, Lillias closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm her nerves, it was all she could do. There was no time for hesitation, not now when she was this close. Not now when everything was at stake. 

She slowly twisted the doorknob, pushing the door back as it started to creak, the moment it opened a violent wind passed through ruffling her soft hair around, out of reflex the young girl covered her eyes with her arms shielding her from it.

Once it passed, the young wizardess stepped forward into the tower, darkness filled her vision, it was hard for her to navigate her way across. There was nothing in sight. she couldn't see anything, multiple emotions started swirling in; fear and uneasiness followed by a sense of apprehension. Whispers soon followed along, the closer she stepped into the darkness the louder those became. And then she stopped noticing something, standing in the darkness was two haunting eyes, it glowed with a faint red color.

A dangerous taint of red.

And then, Lillias was jolted awake, her body shifting slightly as her vision slowly adjusted to the light. Straightening her posture, Lillias covered her mouth and let out a small yawn. Those dreams of hers just kept getting more frequent. She didn't know what to make of them. But in the end, they were just that; Dreams. So why did they always make her feel so anxious? Why were they always so vivid… as if she actually experienced those events?