☆ Season One || Chapter Four

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS! I REALLY AM! I got so distracted by a certain new game called Genshin Impact and was being too lazy to even do anything at all for the past few weeks but now I am happy to say that FINALLY chapter 4 is DONE! This is by far the longest chapter I have written for this story, I really hope you enjoy it. So without further waiting, here is chapter 4 of DESTINY QUARTET.

Edit: FINAL REWRITE! that means I can focus on the newer chapters now! YAY!

------

Day 1.5: Friends!

"Don't touch that." A loud voice vibrated through the room, from behind a large, masculine hand grabbed a hold of Liz's delicate arm and yanked it back. Both Surprised and frightened the novice wizardess spun around; what caught her eyes was a tall male student. The fading light piercing through the window made his golden hair shimmer, and his sharp violet eyes stared back at Liz's amber-colored ones. She found herself looking back at him mesmerized by his gallant figure, 'So Handsome...' the brunette couldn't help but think as she stared at him.

"Are you even listening to me? I asked what you think you're doing here bunnyhead?" the male student asked with a dangerously low voice, his eyes narrowing as he stared the new student down, many thoughts roaming through his head.

"I, uh... what? Bunnyhead?!" Now back to her senses, the brunette looked back at him clearly not happy with the nickname, she had nothing against bunnies mind you, she just didn't like being called that. She couldn't even comprehend how this new nickname came to be.

"Your hair makes you look like a rabbit," the male student simply replied, his mouth now curving into a playful, almost teasing smirk. Liz could tell he was making fun of her, and little by little she found herself getting more frustrated, finally, she decided to open her mouth to reply, "Bunnies are cute!" Of all the things she could say in retaliation, this was how she responded, yes she was aware of how ridiculous it was, she felt like facepalming then, however she composed herself and continued on, "Besides, those are called pigtails!"

"I'll call you bunnyhead anyway."

"Wha-" Liz was totally stunned by his response, even though she gave him a glare, that didn't seem to affect him in the slightest.

I don't like this guy one bit, I happen to love my hair!

As she thought that, his grip on her hand slightly loosened, taking that chance Liz pulled her arm free and took a few steps back then held it close to her chest. Now looking more serious, the male student's eyes carefully inspected her, "You're awfully suspicious."

"I am not! I am a new student here!" Liz quickly interjected, "Please take a look," she pulled her bag out and dug through it quickly searching inside until she finally pulled out her acceptance letter, "My name is written right here!" She shoved the document in his face.

Klaus stood on the same spot not moving from it, he carefully skimmed through the document until he reached her name, "Liz Hart." Ah yes, that last name he despises the most. "So you're their sister after all."

"Huh?" Liz found herself a bit lost by the statement of the blond student,

Who's sister? Is he perhaps an acquaintance of Lyell or Lyron?

She stared at him as she thought of that possibility,

No, there's no way my brothers are friends with a rude person like him... then again with Lyron, it may be likely.

"Not showing up at the station then ending up here of all places," Klaus crossed his arms and let out a long, irritated sigh. "S-sorry?" Although she found herself apologizing, she really didn't know what for, when she realized that she decided to ask, "Wait what are you talking about?"