Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Viv

A few things occur to me when I wake up in Alistair Callahan's arms as the sun rises.

One – I don't think I have ever been this sore in my life. Seriously, that man's dick...

Two – His arms are so heavy and comfortable.

Three – I would like to have a repeat of last night over and over and over again.

Four – I cannot remember the last time I felt this happy.

I nuzzle harder against him and let my eyes flutter back closed, a smile on my face. Cal makes a low groan in the back of his throat. I feel him wake up behind me. I feel him harden behind my naked body. I bite down on my lip to stifle the moan that threatens to escape.

"Vivi," he groans into my shoulder, his big hand slowly drawing down the side of my body, leaving a buzzing trace over my warm skin.

"Hmmm," I hum, my eyes still closed, half my body still asleep.

Cal starts running his fingers along my hip as his lips come down to my bare shoulder, laying slow, lazy kisses along my bare skin there. He moves his lips up to my neck and I sigh, rolling my ass back into him.

He chuckles lightly.

Then his hand moves from my hip to where my legs meet and he strokes my opening so, so slowly. I hiss with need.

But Cal doesn't quicken his pace.

He presses his cock against my ass as he gently strokes me while sucking the flesh of my neck. He starts grinding and I'm whimpering softly, unable to contain my noises any longer.

I move my ass back against him in tandem motion with his grinding.

"Vivi..." he whispers in my ear, "Are you going to let me fuck you like this?"

"Y-yes," I whisper back sleepily.

I curl my legs up to give him better access. Cal takes a sharp breath before entering me from behind. Of course, it stings. I'm still sore as hell from last night. How could I not be? I'd never been with anyone like this. Sex with Cal was on another level, but I suppose I shouldn't be at all surprised by that.

He grabs my shoulder, using it as an anchor, his other hand grabbing my exposed hip. My back is pressed flush against him front and I feel ever divine contour of his torso muscles, feel each way his muscles flex as he rides me from behind, spooning me like he never wants to let me go.

"Fuck me," he grunts. "Fuck...you feel so fucking good...fuck."

I whimper at each thrust, the feel of him too overwhelming. I hook my arm up around his neck, turn my head, and he meets my lips with a hungry kiss as he rides and rides.

"Oh, god," I whine into his mouth.

He grunts like he can't get enough. The sound of flesh pounding into flesh sends me into a frenzied haze of lust. I feel my mouth fall open as his cock fills me and stretches me. I let out a long cry – amazed at how needy I sound.

"Need you so bad," he growls.

"M-me too," I somehow manage.

He reaches around me and rolls his fingers expertly over my clit as he hits my g-spot with his cock.