Owl

Name: Owl

Nickname/Alter Ego: Bug/Kite

Gender: Male

Age: 22

Species: Owl overseer

Appearance: Owl has a small frame. He stands at around 5'4 usually. His eyes are bright yellow and his hair is white with black tips. While his form can be human, he can alter it however he wishes, either turning into a bird or a sort of harpy. He prefers to keep his taloned feet, claws, and large white wings on his back unless he's undercover or not wanting to draw attention. The feathers also have black tips like his hair.

Personality: Owl is a caring person who tends to put the lives and health of others over his own. He's very creative and calm in most situations and absolutely hates it when people get hurt because of him. He's happy on the outside and always willing to help.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Experiencing new things, protecting people, learning new abilities, getting new weapons or armor, exploring different realms, worlds, universes, etc., his siblings, Noctua, Void, fighting, cuddles, warmth.

Dislikes: People getting hurt, rouge overseers, normal overseers, seeing people get hurt or die because of him, being bothered by other overseers he's not friends with.

Strengths:
- Can fly
- Great speeds
- Incredible eyesight
- Amazing accuracy
- Large magic pool
- Is neutral to magic

Weaknesses:
- Wings catch fire quite easily at their base form
- Low defenses and strength compared to other overseers at base form
- Using too much of his powers can damage his body from the inside

Weapons: While Owl loves using many kinds of weapons, he tends to use his claws a lot along with a special kind of bow. It acts as a normal bow, but it has the ability to break off into two small blades.

Powers/Abilities:
- Multiple kinds of magic (Wind, Fire, Light, Illusion, etc.)
- Can alter his body within reason
- Can see things no one else can (hidden symbols/writing)
- Can see souls and directly interact with them in multiple ways
- Can figure out information about people quickly
- Can fire a blast from his eyes, able to adjust the size and blast radius
- A black substance can leak out of him, regenerating and healing him while increasing his strength and durability. It can be given to others with unpredictable results.
- Void and Noctua can have their own forms separate from Owl so long 

Backstory:
A long time ago, an owl found a strange-looking book. It opened it, covering it with a bright light and it soon disappeared, taking the owl with it. The owl then woke up in a forest and soon enough, was given the knowledge that no owl has ever obtained. Knowledge of creation itself. Worlds, realms, dimensions, timelines, so much. The book spoke to him, telling him what he was chosen for. The owl thought for so long but decided to do what he was chosen for. He would be tasked to protect the world from destruction and ensure the safety of the inhabitants. With his introduction, came the prophecy.

So much happened in the short time Owl joined. Long before he was an overseer, there was another named Noctua who was killed for his extreme solution for saving all the creations from decay. With Noctua in his head, Owl wanted to finish what Noctua started, but also failed, only temporarily. He was sent to an awful void, part of his plan. Suddenly, new beings appeared that were known as the children of the owl. They resembled him, but only barely, since they were monsters from the void itself that Owl freed and worked against the overseers to save Owl. In the void, Owl met a creature that made a deal with him. Owl and the creature came to terms and the creature became a part of his very soul. All of it led to Owl's escape and much more was done before Owl and Noctua's mission was complete. Not without consequence though.

Now with their mission complete, Owl and Noctua know they have to continue being an overseer in their own way with the creature with them, Owl naming it Void. The three went off on their own and went to explore all of creation on their own and protect all of it. The three do all this with no worry about the other overseers. They wouldn't attack them anymore unless they want more conflict. There's been enough fighting and not enough killing of the void creatures that were released when Owl was.

Other:

Because of the timelines, realms, dimensions, etc., there are multiple Owls out there. Some have magic, some were born with their powers, and some don't even have powers. The possibilities are endless. He's gone and met quite a few of them before,

Owl can change his humanoid form in many ways. He can change his gender, height, eye color, hair color, whether his feet are human feet or taloned feet, whether he has claws or not, whether he doesn't have wings, has them in place of his arms, or has them on his back.

Owl and overseers can have their physical bodies destroyed, but can simply have a new one made. The only way overseers can truly die is if their book is no longer drawing power from the book of creation or is destroyed, making their last physical body their last unless they get the power back.

Owl, like all other overseers, has his own realm that he can travel to with his book. Others can only enter if they're allowed entry, but under certain circumstances, some can force their way in. 

(If ya got any questions, please ask!)