Yuna

Name: Yuna

Gender: Female

Age: 22

Species: Owl overseer

Appearance: Yuna has a tall frame. She stands at around 6'2 usually. Her eyes are a common brown. Her hair is black and long, hanging down past her shoulders. While her form can be human, she can alter it however she wishes, either turning into a bird or a sort of harpy. She doesn't have a preference for her appearance but usually has a normal human body without wings unless she needs them. Her wings are also black.

Personality: Yuna is a very cold person to most people, even her siblings at times. Though she means well...sometimes, she is most definitely one of the siblings you don't want to mess with. She's quite sadistic in battle and is usually pretty anti-social. 

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Being alone, people not bothering her, causing pain to enemies, fighting

Dislikes: People getting hurt (more specifically children), being bothered, being reminded of her pastw

Strengths:
- Can fly (Doesn't usually do so)
- Great fighting and reaction speed
- Incredible eyesight
- Amazing accuracy
- Large magic pool
- Is neutral to magic
- More naturally strong and enduring than the rest of her siblings

Weaknesses:
- Wings catch fire quite easily (doesn't usually have them out)
- Using too much of his powers can damage her body from the inside
- Not as much of a strategist most of the time

Weapons: Yuna usually uses a variety of weapons and gear specifically made to cause pain and suffering. One of her favorites is her whip. However when she gets serious or when pain does nothing to the enemy, she uses a large battle axe.

Powers/Abilities:
- Multiple kinds of magic (Wind, Fire, Light, Illusion, etc.)
- Can alter her body within reason
- Is empowered and invigorated when causing pain
- Can easily handle pain given to her, whether physical or mental
- She can increase the pain that her enemies feel

Backstory:

In the middle of Owl's little rebelling against the overseers and rouge overseers as a whole in order to finish what Noctua started, he experimented on his own soul. He split off little pieces of it and made seven separate bodies, all a bit different in appearance. He left the seven in a hidden little empty realm Noctua told him about. With time, his soul healed and those small pieces of the soul in the bodies slowly formed into something of their own, and those bodies awakened. One of them developed into the bird that would come to be known as Yuna.

At first, much like the other seven, they were almost exactly like Owl in terms of personality, but that would change. Yuna didn't have much development for a while, but she would always take an interest in the concept of pain for some odd reason. Her powers would mainly stay simple for quite a long time until she found a little girl. This little girl was alone, an orphan without a name, about to die of starvation. Brown eyes, long black hair. Yuna quickly took the girl with her, feeding and caring for her, soon giving her the name Merlin and adopting her as her own. She would also attempt what Talon did, trying to live a more normal life. And much like Talon, it ended the same way.

Yuna would come home to find her neighborhood being attacked by the creatures from the void, attacking and capturing people. Without a second thought, she rushed in, killing as many creatures as she could to get to her home and protect Merlin. As she feared at the time, she was too late. The house was destroyed, and Merlin was already gone, nowhere in sight. She scouted around the entire city, killing every single void creature in sight, but not finding Merlin. She would soon leave and independently hunt down every single void creature she encountered in an attempt to find her daughter, enjoying the pain she caused them. Eventually, her siblings would find her and help despite her denying the assistance.

Yuna grew cold. She was not the sister her siblings remembered, but they understood, especially Talon. They would accompany her in her search before finding something that cemented Yuna's personality and power changes. Her daughter's lifeless body in an area full of lifeless corpses, her soul stripped away and most definitely drained of its energy by that point. Yuna fell to her knees as she quietly sobbed, some of her siblings joining her in her misery. Merlin was a light in their lives. One that was now gone.

Like Talon did, Yuna would disappear for a while, only to return completely different. A cold, sadistic woman who's power relied on causing pain. Her hair was long and black, and her eyes were brown, much like someone they all once knew. She would never forgive herself for not being there to protect her daughter, and she certainly won't rest until those creatures from the void are dead and gone.

Other:

Yuna can change her humanoid form in many ways. She can change her gender, height, eye color, hair color, whether her feet are human feet or taloned feet, whether she has claws or not, whether she doesn't have wings, has them in place of her arms, or has them on her back.

Yuna and overseers can have their physical bodies destroyed, but can simply have a new one made. The only way overseers can truly die is if their book is no longer drawing power from the book of creation or is destroyed, making their last physical body their last unless they get the power back.

Yuna, like all other overseers, has his own realm that he can travel to with his book. Others can only enter if they're allowed entry, but under certain circumstances, some can force their way in.

Yuna is known to be possibly the most terrifying of her siblings. Purposefully making fights last so she could cause her enemies more and more pain.

Getting Yuna to actually call you a friend, let alone slightly trust you is a feat hardly any have accomplished. Even her siblings had quite the trouble with gaining her trust.

Yuna almost always looks like a normal human, except for the rare occasions where she has to have her wings to fly.

(If ya got any questions, please ask!)