Four-Eyes

Name: Four-Eyes

Gender: Male

Age: 22

Species: Owl overseer

Appearance: Four-Eyes has an average frame and build. He stands at around 5'7 usually. His eyes are bright yellow. His hair is pure white and short. While his form can be human, he can alter it however he wishes, either turning into a bird or a sort of harpy. He prefers to look like a human most of the time. His wings are also a pure white color. He tends to wear a lot of his own gear and equipment.

Personality: Four-Eyes is the smartest and most creative of the siblings, which says a lot since each of them are quite intelligent and crafty. He's always usually focused on his gadgets, experiments, and other projects he works on. He typically gets dragged away from his work by his siblings, giving him the breaks he needs. He doesn't trust anyone with his projects unless they're his siblings.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: His siblings, his experiments, working, tinkering, making new things, being alone, his machines, his gear.

Dislikes: Being bothered or distracted from his work, people stealing his work, his siblings getting hurt, fighting

Strengths:
- Can fly
- Great fighting and reaction speed
- Incredible eyesight
- Amazing accuracy
- Large magic pool
- Is neutral to magic
- Impressive creativity and tinkering abilities
- Amazing strategizing

Weaknesses:
- Wings catch fire quite easily at their base form
- Low defenses and strength compared to other overseers
- Using too much of his powers can damage his body from the inside
- Not as powerful as his other siblings
- Isn't as good of a fighter compared to almost all of his other siblings

Weapons: Four-Eyes prefers to sit back, assisting in fights and sending in his experiments and projects to fight for him. His little experiments and machines can range from a simple drone to something unbelievable. If he has to resort to it, his weapons include a standard high-tech pistol and his claws. Other weaponry depends on the gear/equipment he's wearing.

Powers/Abilities:
- Multiple kinds of magic (Wind, Fire, Light, Illusion, etc.)
- Can alter his body within reason

Backstory:

In the middle of Owl's little rebelling against the overseers and rouge overseers as a whole in order to finish what Noctua started, he experimented on his own soul. He split off little pieces of it and made seven separate bodies, all a bit different in appearance. He left the seven in a hidden little empty realm Noctua told him about. With time, his soul healed and those small pieces of the soul in the bodies slowly formed into something of their own, and those bodies awakened. One of them developed into the bird who would come to be known as Four-Eyes.

At first, much like the other seven, they were almost exactly like Owl in terms of personality, but that would change. Four-Eyes is one of the few owls that hasn't developed his power much at all. In the middle of everything, Four-Eyes would work with someone who taught them quite a bit about inventing and tinkering, hence what fueled his desire to explore technology as well as magic. He does care about his siblings a lot, even going as far as to drop all his work to develop something that would help keep Lovely's power in check.

Four-Eyes always has something he's busy with, whether that be making medicines for Lovely, making a new weapon, conducting experiments, or anything else.

Other:

Four-Eyes can change his humanoid form in many ways. He can change his gender, height, eye color, hair color, whether his feet are human feet or taloned feet, whether he has claws or not, whether he doesn't have wings, has them in place of his arms, or has them on his back.

Four-Eyes and overseers can have their physical bodies destroyed, but can have a new one made. The only way overseers can truly die is if their book is no longer drawing power from the book of creation or is destroyed, making their current physical body their last unless they get the power back.

Like all other overseers, Four-Eyes has his own realm that he can travel to with his book. Others can only enter if they're allowed entry, but under certain circumstances, some can force their way in.

Four-Eyes is known as one of the weaker owls in terms of power, though is still most definitely able to hold his own against anyone thanks to his amount of weaponry and machinery.

Four-Eyes is in fact a nickname.

Four-Eyes has yet to develop his power, not having gone through trauma or pain like the others.

Four-Eyes is arguably the smartest of all his siblings.

Four-Eyes doesn't have a preferred style of armor or weaponry, it's just whatever he prefers at the moment. He could have machines fight for him or have a whole suit of gear on to fight.

(If ya got any questions, please ask!)