Lovely

Name: Lovely

Gender: Female

Age: 22

Species: Owl overseer

Appearance: Lovely has a small frame. She stands at around 5'6 usually. Her eye is bright yellow and she only has one; her left eye is gone, covered by an eyepatch. Her hair is black with tips, the opposite to Owl's hair. While her form can be human, she can alter it however she wishes, either turning into a bird or a sort of harpy. She prefers to keep her taloned feet, claws, and large black wings on her back unless she's undercover or not wanting to draw attention. One of her wings is also very scarred.

Personality: While Lovely still cares about people, she is much more serious about everything. She always wears a stoic expression and is a very quiet person. While it may seem she doesn't care, deep down, she still has her heart.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Experiencing new things, protecting people, exploring different realms, worlds, universes, etc., her siblings, silence, cuddles, keeping her powers under control, eating lots of food.

Dislikes: People getting hurt, rouge overseers, normal overseers, seeing people get hurt or die because of her, being annoyed, letting her power get out of control, her missing eye, being reminded of her trauma.

Strengths:
- Can fly
- Great fighting and reaction speed
- Incredible eyesight
- Amazing accuracy
- Large magic pool
- Is neutral to magic

Weaknesses:
- Wings catch fire quite easily at their base form
- Low defenses and strength compared to other overseers at base form
- Using too much of h powers can damage her body from the inside
- Unlike Owl, she can lose herself in her power, being more feral.

Weapons: While Lovely has claws, she uses her two daggers the most. She has no other weapons.

Powers/Abilities:
- Multiple kinds of magic (Wind, Fire, Light, Illusion, etc.)
- Can alter her body within reason
- A black substance can leak out of her, regenerating and healing her while increasing her strength and durability. It can be given to others with unpredictable results.
- The torment and suffering she went through made her eyesight stronger in an unexpected way, able to see into the future.

Backstory:

In the middle of Owl's little rebelling against the overseers and rouge overseers as a whole in order to finish what Noctua started, he experimented on his own soul. He split off little pieces of it and made seven separate bodies, all a bit different in appearance. He left the seven in a hidden little empty realm Noctua told him about. With time, his soul healed and those small pieces of the soul in the bodies slowly formed into something of their own, and those bodies awakened. One of them developed into the bird who would come to be known as Lovely.

At first, much like the other seven, they were almost exactly like Owl in terms of personality, but that would change. Lovely's main development was through the betrayal of one she thought she could trust. The only one other than her siblings she thought she could trust. Unfortunately, the trust got her stuck in the very same void Owl was in, and she was not lucky enough to meet a void creature willing to assist her. She stayed in that void until the others broke her out, but the damage was permanent. Her soul was completely tainted, and despite overseers being able to alter their bodies, the scar over her left eye could not be healed.

While she was convinced she was nothing more than a monster now, Owl refused to kill her, blaming himself for letting her end up like this. Through some testing and some time, it was found that she was able to use the powers gained from the void, but it was unstable. Her power can get out of control and turn her into a feral monster. Being an unstable void creature, her power turned into hunger, demanding her to devour anything. Animals, creatures, people, anything living. Of course, the ones with souls are much more satisfying to consume. The more hungry she gets, the stronger and more unstable she gets.

The only upside she liked to being a "monster," was her ability to now look into the future. It was helpful to her and the people she wanted to help. Eventually, the smartest of her siblings developed a sort of suppressant in the form of pills and injections in the current body she uses. While these help, they must be used frequently to suppress the urge, less she goes and feeds again.

Other:

Lovely can change her humanoid form in many ways. She can change her gender, height, eye color, hair color, whether her feet are human feet or taloned feet, whether she has claws or not, whether she doesn't have wings, has them in place of her arms, or has them on her back.

Lovely and overseers can have their physical bodies destroyed, but can simply have a new one made. The only way overseers can truly die is if their book is no longer drawing power from the book of creation or is destroyed, making their last physical body their last unless they get the power back.

Lovely, like all other overseers, has her own realm that she can travel to with his book. Others can only enter if they're allowed entry, but under certain circumstances, some can force their way in.

She doesn't speak of what exactly happened to her inside the void or what happened in the events leading up to it.

Lovely is arguably the strongest of her siblings in terms of pure strength at her absolute max.

(If ya got any questions, please ask!)