Talon

Name: Talon

Gender: Male

Age: 22

Species: Owl overseer

Appearance: Talon has an average frame and build. He stands at around 5'8 usually. His eyes are bright yellow. His hair is light brown and short. While his form can be human, he can alter it however he wishes, either turning into a bird or a sort of harpy. He prefers to look like a human most of the time, given how he goes about life. His wings are also a nice light brown. Under the clothes, he wears a locket around his neck, a picture of him, and a woman inside of it.

Personality: Talon is quite a shady person, and that's putting it lightly. The amount of things he knows and has done behind everyone's backs is astonishing. Despite everything, he has never double-crossed Owl or any of his siblings, always seeming to be truly loyal to them. He always wears a carefree smile on his face, so something is most likely wrong when you see him not smiling.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Experiencing new things, protecting people, getting into trouble, having some chaotic fun, pranking his siblings, being with his family, and giving people what they deserve.

Dislikes: People getting hurt, rouge overseers, normal overseers, seeing his family or innocent people get hurt, being bored, 

Strengths:
- Can fly
- Great fighting and reaction speed
- Incredible eyesight
- Amazing accuracy
- Large magic pool
- Is neutral to magic
- Instincts (almost like a sixth sense)

Weaknesses:
- Wings catch fire quite easily at their base form
- Low defenses and strength compared to other overseers
- Using too much of his powers can damage his body from the inside
- Not as powerful as his other siblings

Weapons: Talon tends to use a lot of guns. His favorites include his dual pistols and shotgun, which he made himself with the help of his brother. Occasionally, they have different gadgets attached, along with different ammo.

Powers/Abilities:
- Multiple kinds of magic (Wind, Fire, Light, Illusion, etc.)
- Can alter his body within reason
- Thanks to his fantastic instinct, he can tell if a person is about to attack and sometimes, even where the attack will come.

Backstory:

In the middle of Owl's little rebelling against the overseers and rouge overseers as a whole in order to finish what Noctua started, he experimented on his own soul. He split off little pieces of it and made seven separate bodies, all a bit different in appearance. He left the seven in a hidden little empty realm Noctua told him about. With time, his soul healed and those small pieces of the soul in the bodies slowly formed into something of their own, and those bodies awakened. One of them developed into the bird who would come to be known as Talon.

At first, much like the other seven, they were almost exactly like Owl in terms of personality, but that would change. Talon's main development was through the loss of a loved one. In the middle of everything, Talon couldn't help but fall in love with a mortal woman. He wanted a life of normalcy. He didn't want to be involved in this war, but he didn't want to abandon his siblings. He wanted to leave the moment they won the war, and he did. But unfortunately, the peace would soon disappear.

One day when he was returning from a long mission, Owl came up to him with a grim look. When Owl told him what was wrong, the smile left Talon's face as he quickly traveled to the home of his beloved as fast as he could. The town was in ruins, caused by a void creature invasion. His heart sank, seeing the ruined house he shared with his beloved. As he ran forward, Owl sadly walked behind, he could see many bodies lying throughout the streets. And when he finally arrived at his home, he saw what he feared.

The woman he loved, was dead on the floor of the ruined home. He quickly ran over with tears in his eyes and sobbed as he held the corpse of his loved one. As Owl comforted him, he told him the void creatures were spotted in a separate area. Talon didn't respond, only looking at his beloved's closed hand. He opened it to reveal a locket, and inside was a picture of the two. He took the locket, putting it around his neck before beginning to leave, telling Owl to make sure no one disturbs her body or anyone else's in the town.

The number of void creatures killed in that one day in such quick succession by only one overseer was astonishing. The bird made sure that they suffered before they were killed. Talon was a pretty different person, to say the least. After the funeral, he disappeared for quite a while before reappearing months after. He kept the smile on his face, but deep down, his siblings could tell, it was fake.

Other:

Talon can change his humanoid form in many ways. He can change his gender, height, eye color, hair color, whether his feet are human feet or taloned feet, whether he has claws or not, whether he doesn't have wings, has them in place of his arms, or has them on his back.

Talon and overseers can have their physical bodies destroyed, but can simply have a new one made. The only way overseers can truly die is if their book is no longer drawing power from the book of creation or is destroyed, making their last physical body their last unless they get the power back.

Talon, like all other overseers, has his own realm that he can travel to with his book. Others can only enter if they're allowed entry, but under certain circumstances, some can force their way in.

Talon is known as one of the weaker owls in terms of power, though is still most definitely able to hold his own against anyone thanks to his instinct.

Talon is terrified of falling in love again, not wanting to see another loved one die because he wasn't there to protect him.

Talon's power developed through the trauma of not being able to see danger coming and being powerless to stop it. 

Because he refused to face the trauma of his loss, the power developed more selfishly, only really effectively working in his favor.

(If ya got any questions, please ask!)