#15

Sight and Dojo Gone?

**Aurthors POV**

It's been only three hours since the ninja returned to Ninjago City. Jay, Kai, Zane, and Lloyd were worried as can be. Cole and (Y/n) were nowhere to be seen. The boys went straight to Sweet Teas Bakery hoping that the two desert lovers would be there, but they only found a worried Dareth and Wu. Nya was on the phone looking quite sad as well, but that quickly went away when she saw the boys walk in.

"Yes, yes. They just walked in... Don't worry we are on our way, yeah her dad just left. He should be there in a few minutes," Nya said into the phone still looking at the boys as the two Sensei jumped up from their seats and rushed to them.

Zane was the first to speak, "What's going on? Have you seen Cole or (Y/n)?"

Dareth just lost it after hearing (Y/n)s name and started crying and sat back down again. Wu just stood there and patted his back and looked back up at the boys as Nya got off the phone and walked over to Dareth.

"Dareth you can calm down now it's alright," Nay says while placing her hands on her hips and looking at the boys in front of her, "Just where in the world have you been?"

The four boys look at her confused and Lloyd steps forward, "What do you mean Nya? We were looking for Cole and (Y/n). We lost them before we got into the city."

Dareth wailed out loudly hearing (Y/n)s name and covered his face with his hand. Nya and Wu both sigh and shake their heads at the sobbing brown ninja. Nya walks to the door looking ready to leave, making the boys confused even more and also a bit concerned.

Wu grabs Dareth's arm and helps him stand, "Let's leave at once so we can catch the bus. You four, follow us quickly we'll explain on the way what has happened."

This made the four boys, consumed with a new fear, and, rushed out the door following Nya, Wu, and Dareth. The four boys jumped back into the Ultra Sonic Radar and follow Nay and Wu who are in the motorbike and sidecar, They left Dareth to find his transportation. Which got him to his destination before they did, A small invention of (Y/n)s that put the ninja's tanks' speed to utter shame.

~~Small time skip brought to you by flashback!~~

**Flashback Coles POV**

As (Y/n) was flying the Ultra Dragon back to the city as I ate my slice of chocolate cherry cake! I didn't even know that it was possible to make her cakes even better but she did! And practically out of nothing! She is a little baking queen that's what she is! We were just laughing and having fun, well she was laughing I was eating.

(Y/n) looks back at me smiling and laughing again, "You got icing all over your face you Piggie Wiggie!"

I hate it when she calls me that, but it's better than what she calls Sensei Wu. But we all vowed to never tell him what she calls him when he isn't in the room. I just laugh and grin at her, sadly, finishing the last bit of my cake.

"That's your fault for not packing napkins when we left," I said smugly while brushing the crumbs off of my gi.

She then reaches into the sleeve of her brown dress and pulls out a small white handkerchief and hands it to me, "What would you ever do without me-"

(Y/n)s eyes then widen and her skin went pale as her eyes went dull when a strange green glow dimly surrounded her. All of a sudden it disappeared quicker than the blink of an eye and (Y/n) started to lean to the side about to fall off of the saddle. I quickly wrap my arms around her and place her on my lap, her skin is getting cold and clammy. I got to get her to the hospital quickly! I then take hold of the reins with one hand and hold her with the other still wrapped around (Y/n) small frame.