#21

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay safe when out traveling and shopping LoveDoves!

Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Pt. 1)

Upon Destiny’s Bounty, the Ninja trains Lloyd to be the greatest fighter, in hopes of having the upper hand when the battle comes for the Green Ninja to fight the Dark Lord. With a weapon of choice in hand, the four surround the Green Ninja ready to attack.

Sensei Wu stands off to the backside of the room to avoid getting hit by the fight about to begin, “Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it.”

Cole is the first to try to hit Lloyd with his scythe but Lloyd kicks backward and hits it, and Cole is away. Jay is the next to attempt to make a move with his nunchucks but Lloyd grabs them and throws Jay over his shoulder. As Jay was sent flying he lightly gets flustered as he saw Nya walk into the room with a watermelon watching the fight with a small smile. Zane, coming in third, throws his throwing stars only for Lloyd to jump and dodge them and lodge themselves into the watermelon that Nya was holding. Nya looks at the melon in shock and fright then quickly glairs at Zane who stands there in shock as well. Quickly Zane hides his hands behind his back and looks around, avoiding Nya’s pointed glare.

Nya smiles lightly then looks at Sensei Wu who is standing beside her, “Since he’s grown, he’s learning faster, Sensei.”

Wu looks over at Nya but keeps his gaze on the pierced watermelon, “But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell.”

Kia pulls out his katana and strikes it at Lloyd only for him to catch it with his hands. Lloyd, still standing his ground and holding onto the blade, tries to use his power only for it to give out on him. Kai pulls the katana back toward himself which causes Lloyd to fall face first onto the ground.

Kai chuckles and puts his katana away while looking down at Lloyd, “You’re getting pretty good,” Kai helps Lloyd stand while both just smile at each other, “but that move you fell for was basic 101.”

Lloyd now standing on his legs, “Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would’ve seen that coming. Exspatily (Y/n) would have seen that a day ahead.”

Everyone chuckles lightly but then sighs and frowns, remembering that their dear friend is still in the hospital and as far as they know. She hasn't woken up.

Jay chuckles sadly and looks at the ground, "Can you believe that both (Y/n) and Lloyd are now grown up?"

Kai chuckles and shakes his head slowly, "That's some weird timing."

Lloyd frowns and nods along, "Now we both will miss out on our childhood."

Wu gives a small smile that is barely noticeable and steps forward, “We can not change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again. And this time do not hold back.”

Once after their training, Lloyd asked if they can go to the hospital to check in on (Y/n). All the Ninjas agreed and Wu told Nya to set the course for Ninjago City. Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane went up to the deck to get a breath of fresh air as Lloyd went to his room and sat on his bed. Lloyd flopped back onto his bed and stares up at the ceiling while thinking of his dear kunoichi friend and wondering if she was awake.

Zane catches the Falcon, which flew onto his arm with a panicked cry, “The Falcon has returned with troubling news.”

They rush into the control room, while Zane swiftly and carefully pulls out the memory chip and places it into the computer and everyone stands back to watch the video play.