Brother's little sister..

✤ Author's pov ✤

    As Dylan pointed his gun towards Henry, he started wriggling to free himself but in a blink Dylan fired a shot that straight hit Henry's chest and he fell on the ground with the chair he was tied on...

    The puddle of blood formed by Henry's blood made Nancy scream in horror and she passed out.

   Before anyone could do anything further a guard came running and informed about the cops that were ready to invade inside.

   In the state of panick all the three demons ran out from the back door and a guard carried Nancy following Dav Regal... The cops entered inside but by that time everyone was already gone leaving Henry who was bleeding profusely on the ground.

    Ashley screamed on top of her lungs after seeing her brother in that state... she ran to Henry who wasn't moving at all. Half the cops went around to find if anyone was still left behind while others helped Noah and Ashley in taking Henry to the hospital.

      ✤ Ashley's pov ✤

    The night Nancy came to Hampton's mansion, I knew Dad and Dylan had executed their plan. Yeah I heard them talking about snatching Henry's company.

     Here I am with my brother's head in my lap who is bleeding and I don't know if he would be able to make it or not... I cursed myself thousand times, I should have talked to Henry even if he didn't believe me.

     I tried reaching out to him through Mom, yeah I told her that Dad is planning to get Henry married to Nancy for his profit but she said it was ok because Henry and Nancy like each and it was no harm if both things are getting mend because of their marriage.

    I don't know why Henry loves her so much because how much I know she has never been a good mother to him, she is the most selfish person I have ever seen. I have seen the truth in Henry's eyes he doesn't want to marry Nancy nor does he likes her.

    " Ash don't cry, sir will be fine... we will reach the hospital in few minutes. " Noah tried consoling me.

    " If I could track their location before then my brother won't be in this state. " I cried hard clutching Henry's head to me.

    I am sorry bro, I couldn't be a good sister to you. I have seen past the hatred you show towards me... do you think I don't know what you did to Mr Clark, he tried touching me inappropriately and you threw him in the dungeon and pretended like you did nothing for me.

    I saw the hurt in your eyes even when you called me names, your anger might get to your head sometimes but your eyes shows the pure feeling of your heart bro...

    I will never be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you, please come back for me... for your little sister.

   In half an hour we reached the hospital and they took my brother away from me... I was losing the will to stand on my feet when Noah held me and supported me to the chair outside the operation theatre.

    " Noah I will never forgive myself.. " I clutched to him and cried hard on his chest.

   " Please don't cry Ash , sir will be fine... " he kept consoling me the whole time.

   After hours of treatment the doctors came out and gave us the most devastating news of my life.

    " The bullet went very close from his heart and even after operating on him we can't say that Mr Henry will survive or not. " the doctor said and they left leaving me devastated...

    " I will call the best doctor for sir, he will be fine. " Noah said and contacted the best doctors around the globe.