Last wish..

✤ Author's pov ✤

     Melissa narrated everything to Sam and how she shifted to states after leaving behind her loved ones...

    " Mr Henry Hampton is your husband...!? "

   " Yes he is my man... my husband..! " Melissa replied with a small smile.

   " Mel I am so proud of you for being so strong and not giving up even after you had to go through so much... "

    " It's alright Sam, at one point I lost the will to leave but your wife and my doctor Jena, she encouraged me and gave me hope to survive and that one day I would be able to see my loved ones again... I might be able to go back to my Henry completely cured . You know I was so happy when I found she was pregnant, I talked to Elf when he was in her womb and when he was born Jena left us but I felt a connection between me and Elf... like his Mom he became a ray of hope in my life , I should be thankful to you three for being so supportive of me. "

    " It's nothing Mel and Elf he knew you even before he came to this world... maybe you love him so much that's why he calls you Mom, and you know we too are thankful that you came in our life. "

    They all talked for a while and Mrs Hampton fed Melissa food with her hands.

    " Son I feel like I have seen you before... have we met before. " suddenly Mrs Hampton asked.

   " No aunt...! "

    " I don't know since I saw you I feel like I have seen you before..! "

    " Mom maybe you met someone look alike as him. "

   " Hmm... maybe. Son what's your full name..!? "

   " Sam Michael Smith.. "

   " Michael Smith...!? that.. that's your dad's name..!? "

   " Yes aunt do you know him..? "

   " I think I do... do you have a picture of him. "

   " Yeah... just a second. "

   When Mrs Hampton saw the picture , tears rolled down her cheeks...

   " Mom why are you crying... who is he..!? " Melissa asked seeing her mother in tears.

   " It's my elder brother.. "

    Mrs Hampton told them about how she broke all her ties with her own family and left with Mr Hampton who turned out to be the biggest jerk.

    Mrs Hampton and Sam hugged each other .

    " Sam where is Michael and your Mom..!? "

   " Aunt unfortunately they left us few years back.. " after hearing that she was sad but Sam showed her Elf's picture and she smiled again.

   ✤ Melissa's pov ✤

     Time passed really quick and Mom started getting calls from home so I assured her and she left... Sam too left after my caretaker was back.

   As he knows about Henry and my relation and also he is Henry's cousin so I warned him ,well more like threatened him to not let Henry know anything about my condition and continue the drama.

     It's been so long right...! when I came to states Jena was my doctor and it was going pretty well, I had her to talk and also Mom... both of them got really angry when I joined Sam's company and started working because I didn't wanted to rely on Mom to send me money and it was risky too, what if Henry would have found out and that's the last thing I want...

     Jena went bonkers on Sam and that's when I found he was her husband... after that day we all became good friends and Sam looked after me in the office alot. I really missed Charles and Betty at that time...but i fell really lucky to have a best friend like Sam.

     Mom would send me pictures of everyone and videos of Henry playing with Amber and Amelia... I was so thankful to God and my two angels because of them I could see Henry smile.

    When I saw all of them here I was shocked... though I pretended to be arrogant infront of them but secretly I was so proud of Nan and Ash for standing up for Henry against me.

    Well as for that man, he won't let me take my last breathe peacefully... he thought Sam was an abusive husband and he was ready to fight him for me...

     Which man would fight against all odd for a women who crushed his heart to shreds... what are you made of Henry, why are you so good , why do you love me so much that I curse my fate for being attached to your's and spoiling your life.

    My last mission is to get him married to a good women... Mom tried so hard for past two years but nothing worked so when I got my chances I provoked Nan, I know very well if she said she will do it no matter what...! Maybe later he might discover that he isn't infertile, I hope at that time he has moved on and doesn't turn back to ever look out for me.

     I only hope to see you happy Henry, God just fulfill my last wish and I will accept defeat without any fight... just his happiness , that's all I want.